• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GutZ31

How fucking fast I need get these 7 kills? Within one second from killing 1st? <.< Waking up the Hive seems to give poor results thanks to Thralls running all over the place and gun having next to no aim assists. Is there any PvE mission where AI runs in actual line, not back and forth and to sides?

Fist of Crota mission on earth. past the little war going on, kill the 3 acolytes, and the sword knight that spawns, thrall will come at you in a pretty straight line on this mission.

noomi

Yeah, you're probably right. Just took me by surprise since I've never seen one and only heard stories.

But then again...lol

Well whether or not it actually increased.... who knows for sure. I can say with certainty that my group received more exotic loot out of that chest in one day than we have in the previous 4 weeks.

How fucking fast I need get these 7 kills? Within one second from killing 1st? <.< Waking up the Hive seems to give poor results thanks to Thralls running all over the place and gun having next to no aim assists. Is there any PvE mission where AI runs in actual line, not back and forth and to sides?

I did it in the Dark Below. "WEVE WOKEN THE HIVE" shot a bunch of them and was done.

X-Frame

This 100%. I'm still hoping and praying they sell some Sparks or other straight-to-40 buffs for creating new characters for a few bucks. I'd buy the shit out of them.

I would totally as well. Creating new characters and leveling up subclasses again can take forever unless I am in that class and subclass all week.

Nuszka

Raid sniper with hot swap... Just look at the opponent, aim down, close your eyes and shoot, thats how crazy the aim assist gets on it when the perk activates.

BahamutPT

I didn't know loading into an already ongoing Oryx fight would give me this cool PoV

IcPkLhE.jpg

Raid sniper with hot swap... Just look at the opponent, aim down, close your eyes and shoot, thats how crazy the aim assist gets on it when the perk activates.

I got perfectionist on my only one. Put it away and it reloads, the perk literally doesn't work if you have ammo and its balls hard to even proc

Tecnniqe

Banned
Had such a blast playing with GAF during IB last night, even tho IBesus hates me.

Definitely need to get me some more of that bit later on, after ive had some food and stuff taken care of.

E92 M3

Complaining about sniper rifles is silly considering 85% run around with shotgun. I think people just get salty when they are killed from a distance.

Bradach

One of the lads on the raid team last night made a good point that i thought i'd share (shard me if old)
Save all your moldering shards for when Hard mode releases rather than giving Oryx 20 of them each time on normal mode. That way you'd have a better chance of getting a new HM only weapon sooner

One of the lads on the raid team last night made a good point that i thought i'd share (shard me if old)
Save all your moldering shards for when Hard mode releases rather than giving Oryx 20 of them each time on normal mode. That way you'd have a better chance of getting a new HM only weapon sooner

You only need 5+ shards each run. You get guaranteed 15 shards every run per character, so by the time you reach oryx, given you grabbed all the chests, you will have 20 shards in your inventory.

E92 M3

I've been doing that but think Heroic Raid has its own shard. Bungie works like that lol.

Tovarisc

...and done in 2nd game.

Imprecation and test hand cannon both in one game. Rumble scrubs be praised.

How I unlock these secret playlists that are filled with these herpderps that don't fight back? I like to think that I'm quite decent in PvP most of the time, but there is only so much you can do with HC that would be better ranged weapon if you just threw it at enemy.

What rank does this hand cannon quest start at? Sounds like if I wasn't already in progress of it, it has a "wait another week" component in it anyway (awesome quest design Bungie! The thrill of time passing) so I doubt I would be able to use it in IB. I am so desperate for a solid hand cannon to use in IB.

What rank does this hand cannon quest start at? Sounds like if I wasn't already in progress of it, it has a "wait another week" component in it anyway (awesome quest design Bungie! The thrill of time passing) so I doubt I would be able to use it in IB. I am so desperate for a solid hand cannon to use in IB.

Rank 5 gunsmith. From the looks of it it isn't the biggest pvp contender

TheBear

I have 150+ marks to spend, what should I buy? All the gear and armor is only 280 and I'm at 290. Engrams aren't helping, I've got three fucking light over bullshit helmets at 290

E92 M3

Bungie is selling all this shit, but my weapons still get unlocked randomly and the sword that I dismantled accidentally (should have been locked) can never be redone. I want the void sword, but don't want to delete a character.

Please Bungie - I'll buy pizza for the whole studio if you can let me redo the quest.

Was finally able to finish this quest.

/submits quest/

"mmk now WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK"

I'd rather wait 2 weeks than farm 1 million planetary mats.

I've been doing that but think Heroic Raid has its own shard. Bungie works like that lol.

Shhh..don't give them ideas.

How I unlock these secret playlists that are filled with these herpderps that don't fight back? I like to think that I'm quite decent in PvP most of the time, but there is only so much you can do with HC that would be better ranged weapon if you just threw it at enemy.

Join me, I'll take you there :p

Rank 5 gunsmith.

You're probably better of using Hawkmoon.

Homeboyd

Can anyone confirm that once you do the imprecation steps; infuse, 7 headshots in pvp, 7 kill spree in pve, that it is the last step and you just get the first curse the next armsday? Or is there more to the quest?

Bungie is selling all this shit, but my weapons still get unlocked randomly and the sword that I dismantled accidentally (should have been locked) can never be redone. I want the void sword, but don't want to delete a character.

Please Bungie - I'll buy pizza for the whole studio if you can let me redo the quest.
He really will.

I have 150+ marks to spend, what should I buy? All the gear and armor is only 280 and I'm at 290. Engrams aren't helping, I've got three fucking light over bullshit helmets at 290

If you're looking to do Iron Banner, save your marks.

If not, you can buy vanguard shell (it's 280) if you don't have a higher one already. Or buy an exotic from the kiosk. Dead Orbit's scout rifle is a solid weapon for pve stuff.

Can anyone confirm that once you do the imprecation steps; infuse, 7 headshots in pvp, 7 kill spree in pve, that it is the last step and you just get the first curse the next armsday? Or is there more to the quest?

Yes that is supposed to be the last step. Someone on reddit already has it, so nothing more was required.

Or people also noticed that level booster type consumables are in the data files and Luke Smith went out of his way to specifically deny all the other types of consumables by name... But for some reason he declined to mention the subclass booster consumable at all in his denial.

WoW sells level boosters for real money. Bungie has never denied that they might in the future sell level boosters.

I get where you are coming from but there is also another side to the argument that is not ridiculous and has not been refuted by Bungie.

How is it different from the Red Bull Promotion, though?

You're avoiding playtime in favor of quicker leveling in that instance aren't you? For real money?

noomi

Rank 5 Gunsmith:

- Get 1st quest, finish, wait a week
- Get another quest... finish... wait another week
- Get da gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom