• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true that my 300 spindle I've been infusing with raid drops will be dropped to 290 - that's a load of bullshit. Fix it right away or just don't do anything at this point...

If the one I've been using now for weeks gets dropped down, I'll be taking another 6 month break from Destiny, these guys don't seem to have a clue what a social game is and then try to punish people who obtain loot in a loot game lol

There's too much else out soon to give a shit at this point if that's how they want to deal with their own screw ups tbh.

At Oryx and never downed him before. I know fight and really wanna get this stupid artifact quest done. So lets do this Gaffers. Need 5. Would like at least 1 person who hasnt completed it else to help pay it forward.

Cmon Gaf, please! :)
Add me.
Unless someone else grabs me lol.

GutZ31

At Oryx and never downed him before. I know fight and really wanna get this stupid artifact quest done. So lets do this Gaffers. Need 5. Would like at least 1 person who hasnt completed it else to help pay it forward.

Cmon Gaf, please! :)

I could help.

void666

Banned
Reposting:

Did the chaperone last word part in 2 rumble matches. Got reign of terror and sum of all fears medals. My hands are shaking and i can't stop laughing.

exYle

Ah shit, bottom of the last page. Quoting for new page:
That's okay =) My friends have only cleared KF once (I've cleared thrice) and they'll be playing in the same room, so if they get bored waiting for me to explain mechanics they'll be right next to each other. The three of us have never done this raid without at least one person who hasn't done it.

Do you have a good sniper? Preferably a Black Spindle?

Coolio!

Need one more for 10 AM PST fresh King's Fall.

1) Buttchin-n-Bones
2) Friend
3) Friend
4) TiemenMeijer
5) Jondabomb
6)

@Cuco: I'll update the clan list this OT, I promise!

Good thing this job pays so well...
kappa.png

Titans are finally getting their time to shine!!! Sunbreakers needs no patching, hunter and warlocks are just salty Titans aren't easy kills anymore :p

Tovarisc

Anyone know if Lnkn52 is still around? Fired him PM about getting to Guardian Lord list yesterday... am I just impatient to get reply? :D

realcZk

If the one I've been using now for weeks gets dropped down, I'll be taking another 6 month break from Destiny, these guys don't seem to have a clue what a social game is and then try to punish people who obtain loot in a loot game lol

There's too much else out soon to give a shit at this point if that's how they want to deal with their own screw ups tbh.

If this is true, dropping infusion progress on spindles almost a month after they were acquired is a dark below tier mistake at this point. Poor decisions like this one that don't respect the time players put into the game might just be the straw that breaks the Cabal's back for me, I'll honestly be totally shocked it if actually happens.

At the totems on a noob raid. Can anyone join? Join on Macello.

Sorry I can't join now, already spent too much time on Destiny related-things today.... I might be around tonight.

First time in a while that I've been on a PC, and not my phone for a new thread. Love the "Welcome" .gif. It looks like it's breathing.

haha yeah I imagine there's a fair amount of detail that goes unnoticed but oh well. I used to format the OP for PC display but it looked jacked up on mobile and since so many people use mobile it's not worth it.

Just found a 310 Alchemist's Raiment for my Warlock. I can't bring myself to infuse it.

I'm in dire need for some Intellect gear, though. Right now it's a choice between either Discipline or Strength, so I'm generating grenades like a motherfucker.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I just got a hand cannon with 94 impact. I don't think I've seen something that high before myself.

SpecX

Seriously Bungie, there are so many other broken things and good loot rewards for hard as fuck effort is not one of them. Ok you ducked up making the light higher than you wanted, but the mission required to even get it is tough and makes you feel a sense of accomplishment with that broken reward. This is the wrong way to make changes to the game and really drives people away or keeps the negative vibe going on in some communities about Destiny.

I'm right there with you. If my 310 that I infused up to that level gets dropped to 290 because they made a mistake I'll be sitting this game down indefinitely. That's BS. Why is it ok my time and effort to be so completely disrespected?

That Puma grimoire card. Nice.

Thanks for another great thread Drizz.

I need to get 30 shadows hot multi kills and I am done with all the hunter PVP emblems. Just my Titan after that.

FyreWulff

Wait I'm reading the reddit thread and is EVERY Black Spindle get nerfed to 290 or am I reading it wrong?

Every single one, like they told people when they discovered it was bugged.

They've always told people they can infuse their 310/300 BS into other guns, but that all BSes would be downgraded.

Ideally what you want to do right now is pull kiosk BSes to infuse all your specials up to 300. Get a trash special and you can infuse your kiosk spindles post-patch to 300, now you have an optimal Spindle again.

CREMSteve

That's some bullshit
They very clearly stated that the only way around it was to infuse the 310 Spindle into another weapon. Any weapons upgraded in this manner wouldn't be impacted by the nerf.

I'm wondering if they changed their minds though, it's been quite a while since they said it and they've even had a patch since with no Spindle nerf in sight.

While the Metal Gear Solid V login screens are kind of annoying, Destiny needs that every time you start the game. It should currently say that all shotguns are having shot package removed for PVP reasons, and that all Black Spindles will be dropped to 290 next week. Its way too obtuse to expect people to decipher bungie.net forum posts for imminent changes.

I was also thinking that the BS nerf may not catch things at the postmaster. So if you have a character who hasn't done it yet, and the mission pops up in the daily story (only tomorrow or tuesday, if the patch is tue afternoon) then you can run it, fill up your special slots before the boss kill, and see what happens after the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom