• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why everyone wants Grasp of Murloc. I think the vendor Nirwen's Laser is much better.

When Hopscotch got nerfed in 2.0 but before TTK dropped, I pulled out my Praedyth's Timepiece. It's the same archetype as Grasp, and it has full stability and Secret Round. The thing wrecks. It feels like launching a torrent of hate at someone. The flinch it causes because of its ridiculously high fire rate is on par with an autorifle, but it has the range of a pulse. It's a monster.

I think it's a great gun, partly because it breaks the mold of Destiny Year 1 which was "impact is king." It's the lowest impact gun, but it's really good.

neoism

“There was a bet that was, ‘Hey if we did microtransactions, I bet you we could generate enough revenue to make up for the loss of DLCs,’” said a source. “Instead of it going Destiny, DLC1, DLC2, Comet, DLC1, DLC2, they’re actually just gonna go [big] release and then incremental release. So it’ll just be Destiny, Comet, Destiny, Comet every year. It’s basically just switching the game to an annual model.”

I really hope it pans out this way because if they were really going to release two smaller DLC's after the taken king I was absolutely going to wait until destiny 2 legendary edition because they always miscues the pricing for the smaller DLC's and there's no way $20 apiece for the smaller DLC's was worth one third the value of the base game I mean if they ever try to fucking sale something as pitiful as the dark below for $20 again, it's just ridiculous of course with people spending five dollars for one emote, it's probably not gonna get no better but still. if the microtransactions make future content free then I'm all for it I want to thank all you rich mofos.
Kappa

I don't get why everyone wants Grasp of Murloc. I think the vendor Nirwen's Laser is much better.

I got a Malok last night and ended up switching right back to my Hung Jury because I was getting my ass kicked. I only do PvE so I don't know if maybe it's supposed to be a good pvp weapon or what but...meh. I mean it isn't bad it's just not great either imo. I like Zarinaea-D and Antipodal Hindsight better too. Maybe I just don't really like pulse rifles I dunno.

It just reinforces questionable behavior. It should be OK here to coherently criticize something.

The post I wrote is questionable behavior, ok buddy
yANeJ3d.gif

Midas

I know a lot of things about Halo and Destiny's development. I also have respect for my fellow man and don't fucking stab people in the back for clicks.

When I "revealed" that Reach had a cut Lockout Forge remake, I asked if it was postable first. If I had been told no, I would have never talked about it.

Yes.

It's very annoying when so called "journalism" writes things out of context to make standard development issues and choices out to be some dramatic material when it's a problem you encounter, deal with, solve, and move onwards.

Thanks. Always interesting to hear things from another perspective. I might even agree with you, but you must understand that this is interesting for those who play Destiny.

GutZ31

It just reinforces questionable behavior. It should be OK here to coherently criticize something.

The post I wrote is questionable behavior, ok buddy
Ok, both of you stop right meow!

stb, Breezy used your post as a blanket response to earlier posts by another user, that were pretty rude to the writer.

Breezy, you have have pointed out plenty of key problems with the opinions of a few, please don't mix up the users that posted them.

You both are civilized, and I hope you can respect each other going forward.

Afrocious

i cant wait until we learn more about how easy (or hard) it is to work with the luminous engine as opposed to what I'm reading in this kotaku article about how hard it is for devs to work with Destiny's engine.

Letting a map load overnight is fuck awful.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Dark drinker best sword IMO. Found out it was more efficient for omnigul farming because it doesn't uppercut her to the next town over throwing her out of tether. It does around the same damage(a little less) than raze lighter but has crowd control capabilities. Don't like the bolt caster at all PvP is ok but I get more kills with a lmg.
Thank you. Any other feedback on whether I should scrap my Bolt Caster Exotic Sword quest and just do a Dark Drinker on my alt? Bolt Caster sounds trash. Messed up thing is, I'm about %90 done with the quest already. *sigh*.

stb, Breezy used your post as a blanket response to earlier posts by another user, that were pretty rude to the writer.

Breezy, you have have pointed out plenty of key problems with the opinions of a few, please don't mix up the users that posted them.

Oh yeah, I should've mentioned I used stbs post as a stepping stone of sorts for my post. I do that sometimes.

SORRY STB I ASSURE YOU MY FEET WERE CLEAN. IT IS EARLY IN THE MORNING.

Had a dream last night that Bungie hired a team to do their PvE content, and it was really high quality like TTK, and Bungie themselves worked on PvP and had it as good as Halo 2/3. Sad to wake up from that.

LTWood12

I love you Gutz. I miss our Skolas adventures w/ T-44. Been too long.

GutZ31

Thank you. Any other feedback on whether I should scrap my Bolt Caster Exotic Sword quest and just do a Dark Drinker on my alt? Bolt Caster sounds trash. Messed up thing is, I'm about %90 done with the quest already. *sigh*.

No reason to scrap an exotic sword quest even if you think it is trash after you get it.
It is a guaranteed 310 heavy for infusion if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom