• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Anyone else get a new quest from Lakshimi? Not Forged in Light. Need to donate stuff to FWC and gain rep, better be worth it as you need to accept their allegiance for the week...Sounds like it ends with having to go into VoG and kill atheon!

Kyne

For the whole 310 debate.

I bet 310 is needed for Sisters & Oryx, anything prior is most likely 300 - 310 recommended.

With that being said, you'll probably get some pieces of gear to push you over 310 in the early parts of the raid.

I'm sure that ToM will still reign supreme in terms of DPS.. so much that it will fill the void between 300-310.

Owensboro

Welp, guess I'm not getting this done then. Never did the raid and don't know people that do do raids.

That's no where near true, as you know us, and we do raids.

I can't wait to take groups through the VoG. I love that place.
Gonna be hilarious if it requires no deaths though.

zewone

Anyone else get a new quest from Lakshimi? Not Forged in Light. Need to donate stuff to FWC and gain rep, better be worth it as you need to accept their allegiance for the week...Sounds like it ends with having to go into VoG and kill atheon!

You'll get the exotic rifle No Time To Explain.

It's based on the Stranger's Rifle model.

Manp

Weekly Nightfall Strike
  • Increased the base level of Nightfall Legendary rewards by 10 Attack/Defense
  • Increased the chance of Legendary rewards by 10% (from 50% to 60%)
  • Increased the number of Strange Coins or Three of Coins awards
  • Ghosts have been added to the Legendary reward loot table
  • Legendary Engrams no longer drop from Nightfall Strike boss kills
  • They will continue to drop their unique Legendary items
  • Removed Antiquated Runes from the loot tables
This is kind of awful. Increasing the base value of the gear is good, but simply upping the odds of a legendary is baffling to me. The Nightfall should be a guaranteed legendary item or engram, full stop. Getting 17 strange coins vs. 13 will not make the Nightfall feel any less of a blank for rewards.

I've gotten two Antiquated Runes ever (both from Eris, neither used), so I don't understand removing those - they should be a secondary reward along side the main gear rewards. And there's nothing to fill in the void left by the removal of the XP buff.

I'm absolutely baffled.

sometimes i don't understand Bungie. if you're going to act like you're either trolling the people feeding you or you're just too stupid to understand, then do nothing. it's better.

realcZk

The raid drops 320 gear. People will be above 310 after one raid.

Going in under the recommended light for your first raid is normal.

some people will, sure ... probably a small percentage of the total like right now.

i just hope exotics will roll 320 if you're sub 310 so I can infuse my gear up that way, since raid rewards aren't a reliable way of doing so

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Never seen so many people visit FWC.
tzFA1.gif

jaaz

I am disappointed that Luke said not to worry about being above 300 and the recommended light is 310. That's great for all of the people getting screwed over by RNG.

It's pretty ridiculous. How many people are 310 with this RNG crap? I would venture to say very few.

So if i have an Atheon checkpoint... i'm solid? No point in doing the full raid?

Not at home so cant see the quest but i did all the previous the other week so i'm ready to continue.

spyder_ur

If you didn't do the Paradox mission from two weeks before, doing it today will NOT get you the quest today.

That sucks. This stuff is getting a bit annoying. I don't care about waiting for the missions to pop up but waiting for the next step sucks. Still don't have the stimulant because I was a rotation behind on that one so most of the people I run with already did it.

DarKshodaN

Anybody up for the Paradox mission to collect all ghost? no mic at the moment but i saw the youtube video and have a idea where there are

ID: darkshodan84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom