• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Irrelevant too Destiny I'm sorry but no one i know cares.. and gotta vent somewhere.
I just found out they are making a mallrats 2.. I'm glad i was on the toilet because i would of what my pants else.
So god damn hyped :D

Anyway.. so any raids up in about 30/40 minutes? We are 2 players.

JUST found out!? Follow Kevin Smith on Twitter. He's been tweeting info for a while. Most of the original cast is back!!

E92 M3

I am disappointed that Luke said not to worry about being above 300 and the recommended light is 310. That's great for all of the people getting screwed over by RNG.

PuMa

Probably leads to the No Time to Explain exotic, the daily with the ghosts to collect is up again today, I believe.

Exactly. If I do the Paradox ghost collecting today, the new mission should pop up immediately. It sounds like it doesn't, which is ridiculous.

JUST found out!? Follow Kevin Smith on Twitter. He's been tweeting info for a while. Most of the original cast is back!!
I do follow him on facebook and twitter.
Apparently i always miss the posts as i check once every few days...

Honestly my excitement is through the fucking roof.. and original cast... *passes put*

It like they haven't heard/read/seen any of the issues we are having.
Nightfall is still pointless.

At this point I would be excited to get 25 weapon parts as a Nightfall reward.

Bungie should make weapon part an exotic drop from 3oC with the way they are handling fixing loot.

spyder_ur

Daily is paradox, right? So we can do everything we've seen thus far today? I haven't gotten the ghost yet. Will have to get it on my Warlock - ugh.

lt519

Someone take a breather and tell me if I can still do the Heroic Daily portion of this quest with my FWC Titan to still do everything? Or am I locked out until next time this rolls around since I didn't do the Daily a week or so back?

noomi

For the whole 310 debate.

I bet 310 is needed for Sisters & Oryx, anything prior is most likely 300 - 310 recommended.

With that being said, you'll probably get some pieces of gear to push you over 310 in the early parts of the raid.

Thanks, I'll just re-pledge to DO next tuesday then, no biggie.

Watching you guys on the stream now :)

Because you're not doing King's Fall at 280. You're doing it at the RECOMMENDED 290. 300 will be 20 light below the second half of the raid.

Sounds like you guys will be able to clear it just fine

Or run the first half enough times to get the gear you need

I agree though. HoW had the best endgame setup so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom