• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WeTeHa

XXX extracted 2 times. XXX extracted 5 times. XXX reached lvl 23. XXX found a high-end item. What the hell, The Division is spamming my What's New feed.

Anybody up for trials for bounties?

First of all, congratulations to John!

The speed of BD is one of my favorite things ever in an FPS. It's funny because NStalker and Sunsinger are stronger subclasses but just not as fun. Especially Warlocks who are the meta now but so boring to play imo.

Honestly I should start doing carries on Sunsinger aka Cheeselock because it's so strong. Firebolts are super lame but "use the meta or lose to the meta" as the say. Especially on a cramped map like Asylum. It's more important to help people win... maybe tomorrow I'll switch it up.

edit: Phantom Hype

giphy.gif
100% agree about the Warlocks being ridiculously cheesy. The thing that I see rising now is using Fusions grenades since they have so much aim assist. If you stick someone you can revive kill them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How big of a pansy must you be wearing a scarab emblem but ragequitting when your team is getting destroyed. Never give up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Mercury. Easiest trials in a while except for that one team.

I just realized I had icebreaker on for the whole game that last game.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games guys. Nice run there. After that one game teams were lucky to get more than one round from us.

Will probably play some more later.

Mindlog

How long until they admit there's a problem with faction drops and I've wasted 68 levels trying to get Road Unraveled?

Deku Tree

Congrats John! Welcome to being a parent!

How long until they admit there's a problem with faction drops and I've wasted 68 levels trying to get Road Unraveled?

When they locked that y1 FWC ship in the kiosk, it seemed like the y2 FWC and NM ship stopped dropping. And once they unlocked the y1 FWC ship in the kiosk those y2 ships never started dropping again. That's what I think.

SpecX

Congrats on the boy. We tried and ended up with 2 girls. My wife wants a 3rd, but I don't think I can handle the restless night stage again now that we got them both out of our bed and into their rooms for bedtime.

punkinbear

Neo Member
Congrats on the boy. We tried and ended up with 2 girls. My wife wants a 3rd, but I don't think I can handle the restless night stage again now that we got them both out of our bed and into their rooms for bedtime.

Yep, it feels like you're restarting a three-year timer before you can be somewhat of a normal person again.

That's awesome. My parents had 3 boys, and Both my older brother and my younger brother have a combined 4 little boys. My mom always wanted a girl so maybe I'll break the trend haha.

Anyways, I need to get some trials in sometime today or tomorrow.

WipedOut

Retro Raid Part Duex! Going to run 2 x Crota tonight 10PM EST.

1. W193D0UT - Cruxless
2. Jafku - no land beyond for you
3. Nico
4. Shiv2099
5. Gibbshift
6. Dreamgazer

Yep. First was a little girl. This is a little boy.

So far I can say they all poop the same.

Me right now:
image%2017.gif

The thing is, if your a parent of two (like me, altough I have two boys), you only get dead tired on the 1st child. The 2nd is just a continuation of a perpetual state of exaustion. But man it's worth every minute.

WeTeHa

Anybody down for KF HM?
Can start in ~45 minutes.

We are probably doing fresh -> daughters or totems -> daughters.
I can also help out with oryx CM till I go to bed if everybody wants to.

1. WeTeHa
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Lightsaberut

Edit: 3 gold bounties again this week and still no ghost shell. I'm almost expecting a ghost shell to drop and then it's int/str which I never use ._.

My "general memory" sucks, like i suck at names so thats why i asked that haha. But i remember every match of that card, like what actually happened and the plays etc. You just had to trigger my memory to link that to wiped, and say "he's the striker that went ham and had two of greatest smashes ever at the last match". But i remember everything ok? Never forget ;_;

Also are you gonna play this morning? I can do some trials. Or we can play in the afternoon
No pressure, i just want to know so i know what to do

Yeah we can do a few runs this afternoon/evening. Maybe starting in 90-120 minutes? Just depends on who else is around, and if we want to do a normal run or try to get a y1/y2 first timer through.

I'll either post or find you on PSN once I'm able to get online. I should be available most of the evening after that, just depends on who else is around and how the runs go.

Yeah we can do a few runs this afternoon/evening. Maybe starting in 90-120 minutes? Just depends on who else is around, and if we want to do a normal run or try to get a y1/y2 first timer through.

I'll either post or find you on PSN once I'm able to get online. I should be available most of the evening after that, just depends on who else is around and how the runs go.

Sounds good.

Top Bottom