• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

NeOak

lolol Neo pls :p

Not gonna lie.... I almost brought this beast out of retirement. Just to assault everyone's eyeballs one last time.

It was painful when I opened it again to check...

Edit: Top of page pain

eG2tQQo.png

Neo think about what you are doing pls... Pages these days last hours, not 5 minutes D:

I think that image should be treated the same way spider images get treated here :p

You and me. Need flawless, complete a raid with clan menbers, and a strike with clan menbers. Sigh....

WipedOut needs those same three trophies, the three of you could easily get them done together. Normal Crota flawless is easy with three then just do Nexus from the planet selection. Remember that strike playlists and Nightfalls don't count for that trophy.

NullMoon

Neo Member
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, new to the DGAF side. Anyone play on Xbox One, and how would I go about finding a group to run raids? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How can this game be a ten year project when it can't even sustain in year two?

I like to think that the first couple years are an experiments on what works and what doesn't. As much as people bashed the DLC model of year 1, it's what kept the game alive and booming.

As much as I love this game, and the lore, and the music, and the experiences I've had with GAF, there's just not much to do right now, especially if I'm burnt out on PvP activities.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, new to the DGAF side. Anyone play on Xbox One, and how would I go about finding a group to run raids? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

There's a link in the OP to join the list of XBox players around here, I'm not sure how active it is currently since I play PS4. Most X1 players have said it's pretty dead nowadays unfortunately, but it's still worth joining the group for when things liven up again.

You can post here looking for raid groups but the game is super dead right now and X1 has always had a lot fewer players than PS4 around here. So, your odds of finding an X1 raid group probably aren't great unless you pull some people from LFG or Reddit or 100.io. There are also some links in the OP for these external LFG websites which have larger player populations than DGAF which is relatively very small.

Anyway, hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or can't find the links or anything. Good luck!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd rather watch Dan play Life is strange and hear how he hates the game but knows every dialogue, option, secrets and endings about it than play PVP with randoms.

Dez_

Man, I totally love that OT title. The next should hopefully be about revival when we (maybe) hopefully get something out of the spring update.

NullMoon

Neo Member
There's a link in the OP to join the list of XBox players around here, I'm not sure how active it is currently since I play PS4. Most X1 players have said it's pretty dead nowadays unfortunately, but it's still worth joining the group for when things liven up again.

You can post here looking for raid groups but the game is super dead right now and X1 has always had a lot fewer players than PS4 around here. So, your odds of finding an X1 raid group probably aren't great unless you pull some people from LFG or Reddit or 100.io. There are also some links in the OP for these external LFG websites which have larger player populations than DGAF which is relatively very small.

Anyway, hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or can't find the links or anything. Good luck!

Shiny. Thank you kindly the info.

Man, I totally love that OT title. The next should hopefully be about revival when we (maybe) hopefully get something out of the spring update.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we finally get a reason for a positive OT title next. We've had 3 straight "negative" ones, which is fine because they've been funny and appropriate, but I'm also ready for a change.

The 0.04% of the 4% is one of the best DGAF titles tbh.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we finally get a reason for a positive OT title next. We've had 3 straight "negative" ones, which is fine because they've been funny and appropriate, but I'm also ready for a change.

The 0.04% of the 4% is one of the best DGAF titles tbh.

Why do we need a change

the Negative titles make up 4% of all thread titles

it's fitting for us

fitting
i
t
t
i
n
g

Why do we need a change

the Negative titles make up 4% of all thread titles

it's fitting for us

fitting
i
t
t
i
n
g

We don't need to change, the titles should always be a reflection of the game's state. And the game has been bad for awhile now. It would just be fun to me if we had something concrete to look forward to, something people were finally excited about again. A guy can dream, at least....

Nah I figured you just must have a higher tolerance for trying to interpret indecipherable text than I do lol.

Welp first time every trying to play a game in a different language. So I will find out. Plus these games are not as intensives with reading compare to other games besides lore. Only issues I can think of is a certain spot would require a special item. But thats what the community is for.

As long as the menus are in the same spot it should be fine....right?..

We don't need to change, the titles should always be a reflection of the game's state. And the game has been bad for awhile now. It would just be fun to me if we had something concrete to look forward to, something people were finally excited about again. A guy can dream, at least....

I agree. I want Destiny to be great again. But we keep losing. We keep losing players, we keep losing playable content, and we've been losing for a while. I want Bungie to be held accountable-I want them to do the right thing. I want destiny to be great again. I want players to come back to America. I mean Destiny. Bungie needs to step up their game.

maomaoIYP

Welp first time every trying to play a game in a different language. So I will find out. Plus these games are not as intensives with reading compare to other games besides lore. Only issues I can think of is a certain spot would require a special item. But thats what the community is for.

The original Demons Souls release in Japan actually had full english menu, voice and subtitle options. I wonder if From still kept that for Dark Souls?

SpecX

I just played a rumble match and within 5 seconds of the start of the match, a sunsinger popped radiance! WTF?
Low level? Leveling up grants full super gsuge. Maybe he completed a bounty that leveled him at the start to use his super.

Reading that I realized if nothing else I don't know if I could do a good sprint claw grip with X and O swapped.

Now for something Destiny related so I don't feel guilty about being so off topic: Sparrow Racing should be in the rotation more often. Don't get me wrong, it's boring and should have been something substantial instead, but with so little going on and drops yet to be had the event should be monthly

Went from Level 10 to 15 today in The Division. While it's still pretty fun, it's already getting fairly repetitive. The ai is pretty stupid and it's pretty much just cover fire. I'll definitely do some Trials this weekend to get my PvP urge fulfilled. All the customization though is really cool.

That Vidoc got me hyped for Destiny lol. I think I just mainly turned into a PvP person lately and enjoy that the most, in Destiny.

why two weeks? Only thing I know is I will be playing Dark souls 3 in less than 2 weeks!
Japanese version

Ahh I'm jelly. I'm so eager to play it, but I know I should wait for the proper NA release given my backlog and my inability to read or speak Japanese :p.

Rawr that'll be awesome! I'm with Hammon on this one. I have yet to finish Dark Souls 1, never touched Dark Souls 2, and haven't beat Bloodborne DLC yet. Arch.

I'm just guessing 2 weeks based on what DeeJ said. It'll probably be 3 though haha.

Top Bottom