• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Walmart today and I decided "Hey i need to take a piss!" so I went to the bathroom in the back. On my way there I walked past the employee break room and they had a Sony Wega TV hooked up in there and I heard someone say "Man the game doesn't look as good as it does in the gifs." Another employee said "meh this game isn't that good and it's kinda sterile."

The manager I assumed by his commanding voice said "pack it up guys breaks over. This game looks linear.. What is this?? Driving Club??""

I then peeked my head out(I was hiding behind a vending machine) and I saw a glimpse of the title screen. It said The Crew.

All this transpired in a shadowy corridor.

LOL, wtf.

Larry "Major Nelson" Hyrb and Phil Spencer both said they haven't heard of the game before, but recommended Forza as an alternative.

They've never heard of Driveclub?

I assume that's because with the help of a therapist they have erased the memories from the traumatic events between PS4 announcement and launch.

viveks86

DC4.gif

Radec

I was at Walmart today and I decided "Hey i need to take a piss!" so I went to the bathroom in the back. On my way there I walked past the employee break room and they had a Sony Wega TV hooked up in there and I heard someone say "Man the game doesn't look as good as it does in the gifs." Another employee said "meh this game isn't that good and it's kinda sterile."

The manager I assumed by his commanding voice said "pack it up guys breaks over. This game looks linear.. What is this?? Driving Club??""

I then peeked my head out(I was hiding behind a vending machine) and I saw a glimpse of the title screen. It said The Crew.

They are still using WEGA tvs?

Even Driveclub will look bad on that.

RoKKeR

Please tell me you can audio mix the tire sound channel down... holy hell I just watched some Gamersyde videos and they seem way too loud.

Watch the savage rivale video above. I see no rubber banding whatsoever. He gets punished when he makes mistakes, but when he is ahead and not terrible, he manages to stay ahead just fine.

One more with a BMW. Like the sound of this car. And there's a tiny speedometer floating on the windshield. What's up with that? Is that a feature?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzuv0lOanU8&list=UUNKNLMBZ74et277QNmj9cMw

I just noticed that the track on the BMW race is the same from the old 35% alpha demo from E3/Gamescom 2013. Amazing how much has improved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKNZEiQIOic

Mifune

Mehmber
That's the best .gif ever.

In other news, this page shows GAFers' joke detectors are on the fritz.

(or maybe mine is)

Hahahahaha bravo.

Plumpman

I am checking this thread way to often to be healthy...
So excited for this on tuesday I just wish the Thrustmaster T300 would release at the same time here in the US.

v1lla21

You need to get your priorities straight! :p

Can't wait to club some clubs with you in #GAFCLUB.
I wish I could miss but I've already skipped class 2 times :/

Bro, we are going to beast!

I hope. Lol.

The_batman, I remember you from the GT forums Lol. We haven't played together since GTA5.

Are you trying to call attention of FH fans to start a war? I'm not sure if I understood the context of your question.

The landscapes are a beauty in this game! *-*

Anyone who's been following this thread for the past few pages would know I'm just going crazy from the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom