• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Small notice: The E3 2015 | General Information and FAQ thread will likely go up on Friday (June 12).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Is this related to that guy who tweeted that today we'd have seen a teaser for the upcoming Sony's Conference? A friend of mine made me read that, now I can't remember the name of that guy on Twitter...

EDIT: It was a teaser in general, he didn't specify TLG, my bad.
EDIT2: Ok, the twitter account who started this rumour goes as @HumbleMan9

Leko04

Banned
What is real?

I'll clarify a little. I know that what I see is photons from display. I know that I am not on spaceship looking at galaxies based on the fact that I know and lack of physical feedback. I can appreciate visuals and information, but I have no need to feel immersed or even try to be immersed.

I will say that bad drug trips can mess with your mind real good. Loss of reality, time and space. But as long as you know that you are on drugs you can wait to get better. Even if moment seems like eternity. I would like to make vr game/experience that would try to replicate my worst drug trips. All the ways to mess with brains/mind.

There was a story recently that EA and MS would be promoting EA Access much more lot starting in the summer. So I wonder if part of the EA / MS shows will be about that.

Would guess Dragon Age might join the vault. Would be good timing if they announce the final DLC.

Of course Microsoft will play up that even if Sony has the marketing that you can play Battlefront First on Xbox one thanks to EA access.

Would be cool if they announced it was also going to be added to Origin on PC but I guess even EA doesn't want people using that launcher unless a new Battlefeild game is out.

ZarKryn7

Is this related to that guy who tweeted that today we'd have seen a teaser for the upcoming Sony's Conference? A friend of mine made me read that, now I can't remember the name of that guy on Twitter...

He didn't say TLG, he just said "announcement'.

Lately he's been teasing it and tweeted at to some gaffers and insiders consistently for nearly a week now.

Like a said, we're checking if this dude is legit

ekim

EDIT2: Ok, the twitter account who started this rumour goes as @HumbleMan9

If something happens it's around 6pm PT.

Why is microsoft using the term "Metroidvania" in an official announcement?

Do they not realize they basically advertizing for nintendo/konami ?

It's like those mediocre bands saying: "Hey, our music is like Radiohead meets Led Zep."
Don't think that Nintendo has a benefit here...

Euron

How come any time the words 'Sony' and 'news' appear the conversation immediately jumps to The Last Guardian?

Welp all aboard the hype train I guess. Can't wait for the Twitter Announcement that Sony is buying CD Projekt Red and Rockstar and making them collaborate with From Software on Shenmue 3. Oh and buying Nintendo and having them collaborate with Naughty Dog on a Crash Reboot.

GnawtyDog

Banned
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

He didn't say TLG, he just said "announcement'.

Lately he's been teasing it and tweeted at to some gaffers and insiders consistently for nearly a week now.

Like a said, we're checking if this dude is legit

Ehhhh....

Looking at his Google+, he seems like a bit of a raging fanboy, plus the political rants about "liberals", Obama, ISIS etc are a bit of a red flag.

Lakitu

st5fu
I always get this weird feeling around E3. I can't pin it. It's the same every year when I watch it. I feel... weird, like, nothing else is going on in my life. Just E3. Even though there are other things, it just feels like a blur. And E3 is real life, the rest of it just a dream.

ZarKryn7

Prolly just Mirror's Edge

He assured me it was an announcement from Sony.

Anyway, I guess I'll be back at 9 pm ET.

HumbleMan9, you better be praying that it shows. Otherwise, that # of followers you have... yeah. You're gonna be busy blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom