• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud of you GAF for not going overboard with the leaks this year and quickly snubbing out the false ones.

This year shall be a satisfying one, that's for sure.
Unless you actually believe The Last Guardian is going to show

Turkoop

Banned
getout.gif

sarcasm dude..

farisr

Ah this one... what did he reveal?

I don't think there was a single thing that we didn't know already by the time the podcast came out. Shinobi had already given us a lot of that information that he had to share, other stuff had been rumored for months.

I'm proud of you GAF for not going overboard with the leaks this year and quickly snubbing out the false ones.

This year shall be a satisfying one, that's for sure.
Unless you actually believe The Last Guardian is going to show
Well it is, soooo... Keep trying to keep us down.

I always get this weird feeling around E3. I can't pin it. It's the same every year when I watch it. I feel... weird, like, nothing else is going on in my life. Just E3. Even though there are other things, it just feels like a blur. And E3 is real life, the rest of it just a dream.

It is the perigee of the E3 universe, it makes its closest orbit to our non-E3 world. The wonder of the E3 universe bleeding past the dimensional divide a little more each day and seeping into the banal crevices of our non-E3 abode.

Pachimari

Cambridge isn't doing Horizon.

Their last game was Mercenary which released about two years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been working on a new mainline KZ entry using the SF engine. I'm hoping for a surprise holiday release but that may be too soon for their size.
I know that. For some reason I just can't see both GG and Cambridge promoting their games at the same time.

Cambridge isn't doing Horizon.

Their last game was Mercenary which released about two years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been working on a new mainline KZ entry using the SF engine. I'm hoping for a surprise holiday release but that may be too soon for their size.
Way too early for Cambridge Studios new game.

klaushm

For release, yeah. Probably being announced this year though.

The Judge is here again.

Want to raise your previous bets with this?

Edit: On the last episode of Gaf-bet
Thanks.
Sooo...

Gaf-bet: Final Fantasy VII Remake announced till TGS(conference ends)
Losers going to use a chosen avatar(Knack) for 6 months.

Favor:
Kyoufu

Against:
John Bender
klaushm
Edit2: Damn it... Was getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom