• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Ubisoft to rare right now

WcPQPdA.gif

Hasney

Ah, bigger focus on on naval combat. Unless they show something else, I'll stick to Sea of Thieves. I just wanna be a pirate. Maybe woo some governors daughters.

Joqu

Ah, bigger focus on on naval combat. Unless they show something else, I'll stick to Sea of Thieves. I just wanna be a pirate. Maybe woo some governors daughters.

Same, doesn't look like I'll be getting any pirate adventures from this one

jett

D-Member
Spacegame: The Quest for more Money

If you're gonna make something like this, at least game your ship designs cool.

Dysun

The ship stuff was the best part of Black Flag by a mile, not sure why Brad and co. were wanting more of the Ubisoft hand to hand jank
If its zoned off and not open world (like For Honor style), thats a bummer admittedly

That Starlink looked very cool with the space battling but the toys to life aspect is just killing it for me. I dont want to have to buy all the toy pieces.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Imagine inviting Miyamoto to your conference, and the only three games you shoe for Switch are the Mario game he already knew about, a toys to life spaceship game and Just Dance

Top Bottom