• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE: Sony’s VR tech will be revealed at GDC

plainr_

nrEywPp.png

WTF.

This isn't even gafs final form yet.

Starting to get the "Neogaf is unavailable" messages already so I'm ahead to hide in my bed/bunker and hope the bombs don't wake me.....

See you all on the other side

For the new page -- might want to open these tabs now before GAF goes under.

Quote resource:

Driving the Future of Innovation at Sony Computer Entertainment (Presented by Sony Computer Entertainment America)
Richard Marks | Senior Director, SCEA R&D
Anton Mikhailov | Sr. Software Engineer, SCEA R&D
Shuhei Yoshida | President, SCE Worldwide Studios

Join Sony Computer Entertainment for a presentation on innovation at PlayStation® and the future of gaming.

t1395189900z4.png

Live Blogs:
Sony is video-recording the presentation for later distribution.

TheChaos0

I'm now actually quite excited to wake up tomorrow. It's like night before Christmas.
except it could be itfuckingnothing.gif :D I like a bit unpredictability in my life

Remf

GT steering wheel - check

Booming 7.2 surround sound system -check

Floor fan attached to foot peddle for speed setting - working on it

VR headset - check?

Drive club or GT7 - waiting

VR gaming bliss is within my grasp folks!!

Say the IGN oculus interview

They want Sony to succeed since a bad VR experience will kill off the consumer interest

They are also confused on how Sony will do it with consoles

The Forbes article was removed. It's too late, the damage has been done. You can still read it via the link, but if you press refresh, the article disappears!

cjp

Idk about contributor articles validity or how they work but the author sounds legit and not a randomer.

David Thier is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in The Atlantic, The New York Times, The New Republic, IGN.com, Wired and more.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Can't believe we're actually about to see this.

Could potentially change the way we play games forever if Sony nails it.
Doubt it though.

Top Bottom