• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE: Sony’s VR tech will be revealed at GDC

B.O.O.M

Btw I fear for the sanity of many gaffers :D The hype level is insane

I am keeping my expectations at ZERO (being a vita owner has helped me train for such situations....)

Lack of video stream makes me very skeptical

StuBurns

Banned
Btw I fear for the sanity of many gaffers :D The hype level is insane

I am keeping my expectations at ZERO (being a vita owner has helped me train for such situations....)

Lack of video stream makes me very skeptical
There was Pong, there was Mario 64, and there's tonight.

Heh just saw this posted on the Road to VR liveblog

lsxv2i6.gif

Someone should make some movie fight scene gifs with Palmer and Yosp/Kaz heads.

People on twitter seems to be taking the Forbes actually seriously. Is it really?

It's very possible. Like I said in the other thread, GT6 actually leaked through a site that posted about how Kaz announced it at a press conference that day, even though the press conference was still hours away. They had legitimate details to go along with it (likely due to a press release).

StuBurns

Banned
You're running the hype train. If it doesn't get announced tonight, I'm blaming you. Everytime I see StuBurns, I'ma be like "fuck that was the guy that got my hyped for VR"
VR? lol? What is this an eighties arcade?

Low latency PlayStation Now image compression algorithms son, that's how I do.

Codiox

Okay guys, give me some VR Popcorn. Im all in VR Hype tonight! I wanna buy a shirt with "i was there / 19/03/14" on it. Where is the hypeshop in the Train?

Top Bottom