• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-GameTrailers staff announce new project EasyAllies

Engell

What do you mean? They have times and a timezone of where they are.

if you had an actual settings of what time zone i was in and then the schedule of the channels i subscribe to.. twitch could make an actual EPG showing me what is coming up (difference from tv would ofc be that it would only be a guidance, i know the streamers cannot promise punctuality)

_woLf

It's really cool to see the community supporting these guys. I absolutely loved seeing their passion during E3 last year.

Hasney

21k party

Qe2lWIQ.gif

jebus how hard would it be for twitch to actually realize that timezones exist and make it possible for channels to make an actual schedule, so i don't have to sit here and guess when things start..

Yeah, I'm the worst at timezones too. I've lived in 7 of them and always get it twisted.

A little off-topic, but I think I'm gonna vote for Pokken (when we get the option). Such an awesome group, need a way for them to actually participate in a group stream - and I don't think Perfect Dark or The Division offer that.

Deadstar

You give Giant Bomb fans a bad name.

I wish they had better mics for this.

WHY DID THEY DELETE THE PHOTO OF IAN'S HAIR?!

I didn't mean anything negative by it, quite the opposite. I'm sure they are happy that they opened the door for other personality driven video game websites to exist. Corporations don't have the power anymore, it's the people who create the content.

Top Bottom