• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Free on Xbox Live Store

Alienfan

Looking through my list.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Alpha Protocol
Fable II
Ultra SFIV
Skullgirls
Fable III
Sonic Generations
Virtua Tennis 4
I Am Alive
Gears Of War 3
Portal 2
Skate 2
Tmnt: Oots
Stuntman: Ignition
Dragon Age 2
Fight Night Champion
The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings
Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Gears Of War 3 Season Pass
Split/Second
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
Bully Scholarship Ed
Soulcalibur ⅴ
Eternal Sonata
Beyond Good & Evil Hd
Dragon Age: Origins
Burnout Revenge
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Amy
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Thought you could sneak that one in without anyone noticing :p

Compbros

Jesus, you've must've spent hours and hours using that glitch to raise all that money to get these games...

Nope, like I said, about 115 and I waited until games went on sale. A vast majority of games on that list were under 10 bucks and a lot were under 5.

Edit:
Thought you could sneak that one in without anyone noticing :p

tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

SlickVic

Kotaku and Polygon really? Is the news that slow that you post articles about pricing errors? Now we definitely aren't going to get to keep this. And Microsoft will be swift with the license revoked before most of us finish downloading it. Going to end up a wasted cap hit on my ISP.

We can never have nice things lol...

Bit funny if people think Kotaku and Polygon putting an article about this is going to be the thing that causes this to get revoked. I mean no way Microsoft could track the suddenly uptick in people "buying" Fallout 4 off Live and not to mention the news already going around Twitter, GAF, CAG, and SlickDeals, right? We really could've slipped this by with them being non the wiser!

Syrus

Banned
So you would have made 67 Facebook accounts? I remember having to create new accounts each week because Facebook kept deactivating them

Nope. About 22 didnt get banned. I put profile pictures on each of them and added random people. Made it look legit.

My emails all looked real too
I even made a post every wednesday on them lol

Bit funny if people think Kotaku and Polygon putting an article about this is going to be the thing that causes this to get revoked. I mean no way Microsoft could track the suddenly uptick in people "buying" Fallout 4 off Live and not to mention the news already going around Twitter, GAF, CAG, and SlickDeals, right? We really could've slipped this by with them being non the wiser!

They absolutely can track and revoke the license of everyone who paid $0 for a product. It's probably an excel sheet away from happening.

PrinceKee

Sure they could. But, you don't think if only the op and people that posted in this thread then Microsoft would be less likely to revoke the license compared to let's say 100k gamers? I could care less if we actually get to keep it or not as I have a huge backlog and my post was pretty much a joke...

Kindekuma

Banned
Excellent- wtf is excellent about that. At least if Sony fucks up they honor it.

If you suddenly were selling hundreds if not thousands of copies of a game worth over $100 for free, I don't think anyone would want to honor those losses.

Just deluxe editions though? What about standard and season pass/dlc purchases?

Chris1

Live chat said it was promotion too.. I doubt they know what will happen.

Didn't they say you'd get banned for playing rdr and majornelson had to come out say you won't?

What about those who didn't get the Deluxe Edition and just DLed the regular or the individual DLC? Would be interesting if only DE purchasers get revoked.

Isn't the deluxe edition just a store bundle that includes licenses for all the various pieces? So buying the DE is essentially the same as buying all the pieces individually, it just shows as one charge.

Alienfan

What about those who didn't get the Deluxe Edition and just DLed the regular or the individual DLC? Would be interesting if only DE purchasers get revoked.

What on earth are you talking about, the DLC was never free, it was just the base and deluxe version of the game
;) , we got this GAF, our little secret - they'll never know

Klocker

Isn't the deluxe edition just a store bundle that includes licenses for all the various pieces? So buying the DE is essentially the same as buying all the pieces individually, it just shows as one charge.

I hope so as I already own the based game and dl the deluxe as I did nit see just the add ins... if it's revoked that scenario sounds like less of a chance that they will fuck up my original game

Top Bottom