• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

I would use your feathers to take Corrin to 5* she's a beast.
I just upgraded her from 3 to 4. It'll be a month or so before i have enough feathers to make anyone 5 stars.

She's monstrous now though. Just debuff upon debuff and with Olivia adjacent she also gets atk buffs and wrecks even pegs. Could do with more speed though.

I'm honestly surprise how well this seems to be doing. It still seems to chart fairly high in Japan and respectfully in the USA in IOS.

I don't know about Android tho.

I wish there was a bit more to do tho. I enjoy the Arena, but I would like a little more. I hope they find a way to add supports of some kind, that would cause me to play to unlock them.

Cerium

I'm honestly surprise how well this seems to be doing. It still seems to chart fairly high in Japan and respectfully in the USA in IOS.

I wish there was a bit more to do tho. I enjoy the Arena, but I would like a little more. I hope they find a way to add supports of some kind, that would cause me to play to unlock them.

It's the #3 top grosser on USA Android right now.

What is it on iOS?

meanwhile Europe all like "lol nope"

Squarehard

I'm off to a pretty good start I think.
koS3Cvy.png

Wish I had a Camilla or Female Corrin though. T___T

I need some help trying to figure out what my team should look like and what four stars to bump. I know Olivia is great because her sing ability, I know Camilla is high on the tier list.

But what four characters would you put together from this list? Having both kagero/takumi seems to limit me if I have hardened armour guys. Just need advice with team set up

tumblr_ol57mpjoac1t4k9doo1_1280.png

mstevens

According to the guide on reddit, my Takumi has the best possible stat distribution (High Spd, Low HP). The guy could be wrong, but I like what he is saying so I'll believe him ;)

Also feeling pretty good about my +Atk Young Tiki.

Lyn was the character I rerolled for and ended up getting a second one and merging.. Her stat distribution is not ideal (high DEF, low Res), but I figure I'll go with her and merge more if I ever get more.

Has anyone gotten enough feathers to upgrade from 4* to 5*? Who did you pick? I haven't decided who I'm going to do yet.. Thinking either Male Robin, Nowi, or a healer.

What is it on iOS?

It's #12 atm.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.

What is it on iOS?

Not sure, but when you limit it to games, it is #9 on top free games, but #59 for top grossing games.

So I am thinking it is downloaded a ton, but not many Amercans are pumping money in the game, unless I am reading this wrong.

Edit: This is for iPad apparently

Cerium

I need some help trying to figure out what my team should look like and what four stars to bump. I know Olivia is great because her sing ability, I know Camilla is high on the tier list.

But what four characters would you put together from this list? Having both kagero/takumi seems to limit me if I have hardened armour guys. Just need advice with team set up

tumblr_ol57mpjoac1t4k9doo1_1280.png

Takumi, Kagero, Hinoka and Tiki.

If you run into armor Takumi can whittle them down from afar and Tiki can tank them or put some hurt on them.

Not sure, but when you limit it to games, it is #9 on top free games, but #59 for top grossing games.

So I am thinking it is downloaded a ton, but not many Amercans are pumping money in the game, unless I am reading this wrong.

Edit: This is for iPad apparently
My iphone has it at number 8 for top grossing in America right now

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I did it! Hector Takumi dream team!

hp1Snwm.png

Now to roll only blue and reds and upgrade my castle.

Grats - but i hope you waiting on those pulls or are you trying to pull a blue units on the current banners ? I want one as well but will wait for a banner that features base 5* blues.

Grats - but i hope you waiting on those pulls or are you trying to pull a blue units on the current banners ? I want one as well but will wait for a banner that features base 5* blues.

I was pulling blue and red only. Got lucky and got a 3* Robin. Would like if he was five but he'll be worth the feathers.

OVDRobo

Is it possible to beat the last level on lunatic? My level 40 5* team gets wiped pretty easily.

Maybe abuse Light's Blessing or dump a couple of orbs into it if you're in it for the quest rather than the orb reward.

Fairly? I'm sure it's possible, but why bother since you're only going to do it once? With that stamina cost it's probably more productive to just check it off the list whatever it takes rather than keep trying.

cw_sasuke

I was pulling blue and red only. Got lucky and got a 3* Robin. Would like if he was five but he'll be worth the feathers.

Damn...okay thats great if you didnt have to use to many orbs to get him. Now i want to do the same...but i think i will hold off for now.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I think it's genuinely pretty heartwarming too, though i'm way more fond of Corrin than most.

I like Corrin too, he/she is a moron in Conquest and less dumb in the other two scenarios, but Corrin is very likable. Take the dummy out and you got a genuinely nice character stuck in a terrible situation who is making the best of it.

PK Gaming

Oh I guess it's time for faaaaaanart. Can't wait to share the love ♪

I like Corrin too, he/she is a moron in Conquest and less dumb in the other two scenarios, but Corrin is very likable. Take the dummy out and you got a genuinely nice character stuck in a terrible situation who is making the best of it.

Corrin deserved better, yeah.

Uh I mean, wow I can't believe IS made another trashy avatar, lol. When's Ike?

Loving this game but now I'm caught between saving orbs for heroes but wishing to level my current roster without any stamina potions... I just want to play the game but I don't wanna spend any money !

Malakhov

Banned
Stupid question maybe, trying to get Robin from 3* to 4* but I'm missing 5 badges, cant seem to find where I can win them?

p.s. SO SO happy. I had Lyn, Tika and Roy as red, Robin as blue and only had nino as green but I just did a summon and the first green orb I picked was 5* Camilla!

Malakhov

Banned
Stupid question maybe, trying to get Robin from 3* to 4* but I'm missing 5 badges, cant seem to find where I can win them?

p.s. SO SO happy. I had Lyn, Tika and Roy as red, Robin as blue and only had nino as green but I just did a summon and the first green orb I picked was 5* Camilla!

Forgot to say, it aprears colorless.

Squarehard

You need to farm the greater badges in the training tower, and I think they only appear on the sixth and higher stratums.

Dreavus

Looking for a little advice.

I've been super lucky with my pulls and have three 5* just by chance.

My team is 5* Marth, 5* Lyn, 5* Camilla, and 4* Sully. lvl 33 - 36

I need something to deal with heavy armor. There are times where a sword knight shows up in training or arena, and when Sully can't deal with it (she's lagging a bit in levels and she might be -ATK, I'm not sure) no one else can even deal damage except maybe Marth. His ATK is FAR outpacing Lyn which makes me think Lyn might be -ATK as well.

My options right now are 4* Merric, 3* Cecilia, and 3* Tiki (Naga's Voice). Unfortunately none of those three are blue.

I was running on the assumption that if I had one of each colour I'd be good to go, but that's proving to not be the case. If I replace Sully I'd have a mage but no blue. Is that kind of team viable? Can off-colour mages do anything to advantaged knights?

I'm leaning towards Merric because it's less immediate work, but Cecilia would also be quite good at attacking colourless, kind of like a "budget" Robin.

ggx2ac

Was... was the special gift a Lucina mask in Miitomo?

That's the message I saw for the 10k+ retweets when I went into Miitomo.

Cerium

Fuck Takumi, I've yet to lose an Arena battle that wasn't solely because of him. What's even the point of using any other archer?

I've fought a lot of Takumis and killed a lot of Takumis and basically I dance around him until I've got him in a spot where I can hit him with multiple units. Initiate with a high defense hero, either a dragon or heavy armored. Then finish him off before he can counterattack with the highest attack damage hero you have.

Also helps that I have my own Takumi. In a pinch, allow the enemy Takumi to initiate on your Takumi. Then hit him the next turn; you're effectively attacking twice while he only attacks once and that should be enough to kill him.

I did run into a double Takumi team but I had no problem killing them either thanks to my Tiki.

Squarehard

Bdkrn4Rl.png

WELP! There goes my luck for the rest of the game. Better not spend any money on this.

That looks a lot like what happened with me in my second summon batch.

I also have the double Roy and Takumi. ;D

I just got this myself,

SJk8iYt.png

nkE8oKD.png

I only started this about 9 hours ago, but glad RNGesus is on my side, and hiding somewhere in my iPhone. ^___^

aett

I only started this about 9 hours ago, but glad RNGesus is on my side, and hiding somewhere in my iPhone. ^___^

Nice, man. I need to start leveling up my "B" team now so I can swap the appropriate types of units in for each battle.

Cerium

Some people have all the luck.

Ditch the Sakura for Cordelia and consider merging your Roys.

There aren't really a lot of healers in the meta right now.

Fuck Takumi, I've yet to lose an Arena battle that wasn't solely because of him. What's even the point of using any other archer?

After shitton of trial and error with my team, I've managed to cultivate a strategy to kill Taco Meat. Works about 75% of the time, but I basically bait his ass with my tank and then start hammering away at him with a Kagero/Abel/Lyn swarm.

Seems to work for now....

cw_sasuke

Good to see my GAF bros having some Gacha luck lately...seems like the increasing rates are legit.

It was pure luck. My last hector account went 120 stones without getting a single good blue. So holing off is probably wise.

Yeah i will hold off for now - im not playing that much Arena now, so i will be fine for a while (i hope lol)...

Theosmeo

I just got this myself,

SJk8iYt.png

nkE8oKD.png

you should fuse your roys, youll get a bonus level that goes above 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom