• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
so...just....start them?

>:O

Why you no paying attention to what Palmer said!?

We needs:
1. Season 3 wrap up and review thread. To garner feedback and stuff.
2. Main recruitment thread for official sign up and season 4 planning.

... At the very least we need that review thread up and running to prep for S4!

Like how many players does each game need? What are the games classification? E.g which one are the crazy ones and which one is the normal ones. How do we assign players into games? Etc. Etc.

Waaaaahhhh

Swamped

Banned
Am... Am I up for lynching ;____;

Deflection time!!!!

Vote: Sorian

LOL!

But I'm serious. I think you're the most up-to-date person in the community and that you know what needs to go into the review thread. Do it! Do it!

Who's with me? Vote Ynnny for (interim) President!

SalvaPot

I can´t do it because I stop following games as soon as I lose, so I have no idea how some of the games ended.

I think Ouro or ynny should do it.

Swamped

Banned
I just finished the first season of The Genius, that was a fun ride! Heard the second season wasn't that great, so maybe I'll just skip and go to the third.

Burbeting

Banned
I just finished the first season of The Genius, that was a fun ride! Heard the second season wasn't that great, so maybe I'll just skip and go to the third.

I think second season was pretty good as well, altho not as good as first. Third season is really good again too!

Just starting S4 myself.

roytheone

You guys seriously think sorian is a good choice for leader? He hasn't even played in a main game yet!

I will vote for whoever promises me to ban el topo from this community.

Droplet

I think Hyper should make it now. It'll be hella organized with word documents to keep track of everyone's individual complaints. Plus he'll totally do it immediately because he's...well, hyper.

I think Hyper should make it now. It'll be hella organized with word documents to keep track of everyone's individual complaints. Plus he'll totally do it immediately because he's...well, hyper.

oh, I thought we were just appointing the leader

I'm too tired to do that right now. Hyperactivity is NOT hyper right now

I appreciate the support, pretty sued that gives me more votes than anyone ever so far

LOL!

But I'm serious. I think you're the most up-to-date person in the community and that you know what needs to go into the review thread. Do it! Do it!

Who's with me? Vote Ynnny for (interim) President!

wew srry i went to a long meetingu

uhhhhh i don't actually know what to go to the review thread XD i guess i can look at the previous one and if everyone is okay with the same format, i can put it up together ?

.... im also not participating in S4 so im happy to run some admin stuff, if you guys needs a person to do it :3

SalvaPot

If no one steps up to the plate I´ll do it tomorrow in the afternoon, why? Because I have exams and I don´t want to study for them, that is why.

Expect the most bizarre reviews ever.

roytheone

I want El topo as leader now.

I swear, if that happens I am going to use a RNG to find a new community to be a part of.

*uses RNG to find new community to be a part of*

Alright, if El topo becomes the leader, I will join...... the 5th Anniversary K-ON! Community!

Whats a K-ON?

SalvaPot

I swear, if that happens I am going to use a RNG to find a new community to be a part of.

*uses RNG to find new community to be a part of*

Alright, if El topo becomes the leader, I will join...... the 5th Anniversary K-ON! Community!

Whats a K-ON?

Its the anime that popularized Moe culture along Lucky Star, its about girls in a band that do cute stuff in their down time.

cabot

It's time for the cabot reign to begin.

No one is allowed to post unless they're moderately drunk.

Drunk measurements will be carried out by me using Hero Quest, love poems and a goat.

Good luck out there.

Yeeny, copy the template from the last one and add in the discussion points Crab briefly mentioned when he typed from his suspiciously broken keyboard

It's time for the cabot reign to begin.

No one is allowed to post unless they're moderately drunk.

Drunk measurements will be carried out by me using Hero Quest, love poems and a goat.

Good luck out there.

Yeeny, copy the template from the last one and add in the discussion points Crab briefly mentioned when he typed from his suspiciously broken keyboard

wtf

i just did that, cabochon. get out of mai head >:O

Sorian

Banned
Hello everyone!

With Retro's blessing, I have decided to mitigate some people's boredom by hosting ONUW 5. My plan is to allow all of you to sign up during the next 24 hours. There are 12 slots for the game and if more than 12 sign up then I will decide the player list based on how many ONUW games you've played in the past. I'm also giving Retro priority to play regardless since he's been a good sport about running the past games and maybe he wants in on the fun. That's up to him though, idk if he wants to play. My plan is to start the game tomorrow afternoon/evening US time. The discussion portion of the game will run 24 hours starting from 5pm eastern time (9pm GMT) on 10/14. At the same time on 10/15, the voting period will start. You all get one private vote sent to me directly, no changing vote once it's in and I will announce results once a strict majority is reach or if time expires (time permitting, I may make you suffer for the results). No discussion during voting time.

The most important thing I want to mention is that I will not be promising a balanced game. I am going to take a large set of the roles (both old roles you are used to and new roles that Gafia has not played with yet) and throw them into an RNG list and give you that. ONUW, by its nature, is not always a balanced beast but as long as there is one werewolf card in the game, it is completely playable and winnable by anyone playing. So with that, I hope you will enjoy ^_^

1. Matt Attack
2. Coppanuva
3. *Splinter
4. Royal_Flush
5. Hyperactivity
6. Lone_Prodigy
7. nin1000
8. SalvaPot
9. Zippedpinhead
10. Fireblend
11. ScraftyDevil
12. Terrabyte20xx
-----------
etc.

RetroMG

I'm also giving Retro priority to play regardless since he's been a good sport about running the past games and maybe he wants in on the fun. That's up to him though, idk if he wants to play.

I really, really appreciate the thought, and may take you up on it in the future, but I'm going to sit this one out. My schedule for this week is pretty packed.

Palmer_v1

Hello everyone!

With Retro's blessing, I have decided to mitigate some people's boredom by hosting ONUW 5. My plan is to allow all of you to sign up during the next 24 hours. There are 12 slots for the game and if more than 12 sign up then I will decide the player list based on how many ONUW games you've played in the past. I'm also giving Retro priority to play regardless since he's been a good sport about running the past games and maybe he wants in on the fun. That's up to him though, idk if he wants to play. My plan is to start the game tomorrow afternoon/evening US time. The discussion portion of the game will run 24 hours starting from 5pm eastern time (9pm GMT) on 10/14. At the same time on 10/15, the voting period will start. You all get one private vote sent to me directly, no changing vote once it's in and I will announce results once a strict majority is reach or if time expires (time permitting, I may make you suffer for the results). No discussion during voting time.

The most important thing I want to mention is that I will not be promising a balanced game. I am going to take a large set of the roles (both old roles you are used to and new roles that Gafia has not played with yet) and throw them into an RNG list and give you that. ONUW, by its nature, is not always a balanced beast but as long as there is one werewolf card in the game, it is completely playable and winnable by anyone playing. So with that, I hope you will enjoy ^_^

-----------
etc.

I will observe!

We should run some Towns of Salem games this week too. I'm free pretty much every evening until the weekend, so we can find a time that works for everyone!

Sorian

Banned
We should run some Towns of Salem games this week too. I'm free pretty much every evening until the weekend, so we can find a time that works for everyone!

I'd love to say I'm up for this but I believe the only evening I'm really free this week is Wednesday and I'm thinking hoping! that people will be playing ONUW then.

Swamped

Banned
I probably will sit this ONUW out. But those of you who haven't tried it yet, I encourage it! It's really fun and fast paced. Kind of excited about these new roles that Sorian is putting in.

I would be up for some Tower of Salem games some evening though! You can add me, I am Swamped. I've only played one game so far, but it seems really fun.

Can someone also explain to a stupid person how to vote? Do I just type VOTE: blah in the chat box?

Coppanuva

Expect to have no idea if you're going to win until the final flip!

It's fun. I wish I had time to play this round.

Oh man I remember that stress... I'll consider joining ONUW, but I'm not sure I want to commit when my risk of losing my 100% win rate in Mafia with another ONUW...

Top Bottom