• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She got drunk, loud, and constantly talked over several people on a Giant Bomb podcast for E3 2010(?).

Jaffe got pissed and told her to fuck off, basically.

She also talked shit about TM. She talked shit about a lot of games and not even in the 'this isn't good. this needs work' to more like 'this is stupid. idiots made this' etc. She did that for MK designs too.

Milamber

She also talked shit about TM. She talked shit about a lot of games and not even in the 'this isn't good. this needs work' to more like 'this is stupid. idiots made this' etc. She did that for MK designs too.
Also the sound of her voice is annoying.

spiritfox

I remember 775 million but I totally forgot what <> meant.

1065832-plumbob_keychain_photosculpture_p153385835534233601u7j7_400_large.jpg

It was based on this. They did the sign every time she acted up.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Not to mention that she was rather arrogant on Twitter the day after as well after people criticized how rude she was during the podcast.

Kard8p3

As for what they're currently talking about.. Jedis ruin a LOT of Star Wars games. Star Wars Galaxies was amazing when it was rare as heck to see a jedi every 100 or so hours. But once they changed that, and every other guy was a Jedi or bounty hunter..it got boring as crap.

angelfly

Surprising they didn't talk about the Nintendo conference at all.

As for the Star Wars game I thought both KOTORs handled Jedis and the powers pretty well.

Kuugrr

Deep Sea sounds really cool. What's that game on the Dreamcast that had invisible monsters or whatever?

Edit: D2. That's what it reminded me of.

SpudBud

Jedi Knight games proved you can make a pretty fun jedi experience. Stormtroppers are supposed to be fodder to cut through. The real meat to those games was the jedi vs jedi stuff.

Top Bottom