• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Going through the E3 coverage is reminding me that jeff could very easily retire and make a living doing standup.

Riposte

Going through the E3 coverage is reminding me that jeff could very easily retire and make a living doing standup.

Jeff was fucking killing it when they were talking about the Sony conference.

Aside from the occasional guests for the live show, the real meat is in these videos.

Hoo-doo

Banned
YO GUYS I HEARD YOU LIKED SPORTZ

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-06%20at%2012.43.20.png

Firebrand

EDIT: Actually, looks like the recording... watching the archived stream of this morning's show and it's so choppy, like half frame rate.

Ramma2

Anyone else's RSS feed implode this morning? I synced Doggcatcher right when I woke up and it deleted the 2 E3 episodes and added a bunch of old eps from Feb to May. I wonder if it is just my podcast app.

Thomper

Anyone else's RSS feed implode this morning? I synced Doggcatcher right when I woke up and it deleted the 2 E3 episodes and added a bunch of old eps from Feb to May. I wonder if it is just my podcast app.
Same here. The RSS-feed is broken, or something. Hopefully they'll fix it in the morning.

andycapps

Mine got messed up too. No clue what happened on their end to make everything disappear.

I haven't had a chance to listen to any of the podcasts yet, so I wonder if I missed any classic Giant Bomb moments that we'll remember for years to come?

Considering how disappointing this E3 has been I'm not even sure if I want to listen to anyone talk extensively about it; but it kinda would be a shame if I missed a Jeff Green and Paul Barnett episode...

Darklord

Banned
Jaffe was totally wrong with Wind Waker. That still had the core Zelda gameplay but with a different art style. SC: Blacklist turned a stealth game to Sam running through the middle of a camp in the day, smoking dudes left and right then running up a wall like Assassins Creed.

Top Bottom