• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

hereisa thing for internet people gamer. it is large

It's about time Eggman joins the junior junior brigade. Stop posting where you are not wanted.

Any more details on this Buttocks?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
The environment looks like Snatcher-esque Kojima but the animation looks right out of Sucker Punch's playbook. That floaty neck crank thing looks just like Infamous 2.

See, I was thinking Snatcher too. The one robot has MGS4 chicken robot legs.

But I can definitely see Sucker Punch style as well.

Who knows.

Ran rp

There's some writing that pops up towards the end of the GIF, in the centre, it's hard to read though

Doesn't look like much.

ih9GzGP6NQ4J4.png

ibgLQvuvUc1udG.png

FStop7

Banned
I just don't get how this isn't attention whoring. He did it 3 times the past week, and everyone's fine with it. If his leaks are actually true then I'll eat crow.

cboat's leaks have already been proven (Dead Space 3) and whoever it is is obviously connected since the mods let the threads stand.

Find something else to hate on, seriously. cboat's posted cool info.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Wow still questioning his legitimacy... didn't think you were this jealous/mad :/

I'm asking. But I am jealous that he can post threads and I can't. Had some good ideas these past days.

Meier

Great animation. I'll probably still be at the gym during Sony's conference tonight so this is appreciated as a nice teaser.

I just don't get how this isn't attention whoring. He did it 3 times the past week, and everyone's fine with it. If his leaks are actually true then I'll eat crow.

The dude has been leaking shit to us here and there for nearly 10 years. He has good sources and is one of the most memorable posters on the forum.

Top Bottom