• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

hereisa thing for internet people gamer. it is large

EXGN

QTE fighting made me think Cage's new game but it looks nothing like the leaked screens. Looks Japanese almost.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
If he's actually Peter Moore please post pics of tattoos.

Loudninja

The press conference is just the beginning of the packed live E3 programming! SPOILER! We’re loading the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with over 30 live gameplay demos for PS3 and PS Vita, featuring brand new and unannounced titles from Sony Computer Entertainment’s vast Worldwide Studios team, as well as publishing partners such as Ubisoft, Square Enix, Capcom, NamcoBandai, and Atlus. We’ll drop in Tuesday’s schedule after the show.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/04/watch-playstations-e3-press-conference-live-right-here/

SgtCobra

The filename is shootyhoo

From their facbook page:

33940_420934954597126_136320256391932_1508093_1813622966_n.jpg

She is shooting?

I can't take this anymore

raven777

The press conference is just the beginning of the packed live E3 programming! SPOILER! We’re loading the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with over 30 live gameplay demos for PS3 and PS Vita, featuring brand new and unannounced titles from Sony Computer Entertainment’s vast Worldwide Studios team, as well as publishing partners such as Ubisoft, Square Enix, Capcom, NamcoBandai, and Atlus. We’ll drop in Tuesday’s schedule after the show.
SE?? what are they gonna show?

Einbroch

Banned
You guys seriously think they're going to show Tomb Raider at the Sony conference outside of a montage or a passing comment?

Time-exclusive DLC for the 360 and the fact that it was already demo'd basically eliminated any chance of it being showcased.

SgtCobra

You guys seriously think they're going to show Tomb Raider at the Sony conference outside of a montage or a passing comment?

Time-exclusive DLC for the 360 and the fact that it was already demo'd basically eliminated any chance of it being showcased.

Yup.
It has to be a Vita game, Type-0 or FFXHD
NO Versus, just give up guys :(

Loudninja

Hitman or Sleeping Dogs than.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Atlus is publishing that Vita/PS3 game by ignition too, forgot it's name. Crown something

Dragon's Crown. But considering how far away it is and how Atlus USA's PR hasn't mentioned it at all yet, I doubt it's one of their E3 titles.

Since last night we pretty much know Atlus's E3 titles:
-Persona 4 Golden
-Persona 4 Arena
-Sherlock Holmes
-Zeno Clash II
-Growlanser (probably)
-Gungnir (probably)
-Code of Princess (maybe)

with the off-chance that another 3DS title like EO4 or Soul Hackers is shown off during randomly during Nintendo's 3DS showcase.

Nope. And he's already been right about 5 times in the past. he doesn't create threads for a tag unlike yourself.

He's tried this? That is the saddest fucking thing I have ever read.

On topic, my money is on Sucker Punch's new ip. Total shot in the dark.

Buttocks, if you were here, I'd pat you for a job well done this past week.

Haunted

looks like someone might get a paddlin'

Then again, crazy buttocks never said anything about it being at the press conference.

Top Bottom