• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: yet another live-stream tomorrow at 8.30PM JST

L~A

Edit: over... sort of. Gameplay videos!

Ruto
Fi
Sheik

Well, Tecmo-Koei just announced yet another live-stream for Hyrule Warriors, once again on NicoNico. Apparently, it'll be focused on stuff like costumes and more. They'll also play The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess, apparently!

Following people will be there:

Yosuke Hayashi (Tecmo Koei Games)
Furusawa Masaki (Koei Tecmo Games)
Watanabe Hiroshi (writer)

Times:

Europe: 1.30PM
USA (East Coast): 7.30AM
USA (West Coast) 4.30AM
Japan : 8.30PM

t1406892600z0.png

How many have there been so far? Not to mention the FF5 stream before.

Ni-oh revealed Wii U exclusive in a future stream, believe!

L~A

Update: no new character tomorrow, but never before seen moves for characters.

明日はこちらのニコ生にお邪魔予定。今まで実機でお見せしていないキャラクターのアクションお見せしますね

Update 2: from NicoNico page

新登場のキャラクターや

So, new character after all? I am soooo confused right now.

Update: no new character tomorrow, but never before seen moves for characters.

Update 2: from NicoNico page

So, new character after all? I am soooo confused right now.

My guess is "new characters they recently revealed", which means Agitha, Lana, Fi, Ruto, Darunia and Sheik.

L~A

My guess is "new characters they recently revealed", which means Agitha, Lana, Fi, Ruto, Darunia and Sheik.

Hmm... but they already showed us those characters, during last week's stream. And they all got their trailer already. Hmm...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Probably Impa Naginata and other characters with secondaries we dunno about. Maybe second weapons for previously revealed characters that only have one so far.

I wager new characters will be prominent in the Nintendo Direct.

Hmm... but they already showed us those characters, during last week's stream. And they all got their trailer already. Hmm...

Or they'll just reveal Ganondorf. :p

Also I'm not sure about those TP thing, they mentioned they'll play TP after HW gameplay, but doesn't say they'll focus on TP characters in the HW section. We need someone reads japanese.

What more interesting is, according to niconico, this will be a 31.5 hrs long stream. o_0

L~A

Huh? Where does it say it'll last 31h? And I really doubt it's gonna last that long, to be honest :)

And you're right about the TP part, updated the OP.

Little tidbit about the game itself:

Hyrule Warriors takes 7.8GB of space on the console/HDD. DLC confirmed, obviously.

Purchase of additional content
Automatic posting of play status to Miiverse
Play special battle in adventure mode

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
All I can get out of the Nico page is "gameplay will start with Hyrule Warriors, showcase new appearances of characters and maybe stages? And something about equipment and costumes".

And then they are going to play TP. Which I guess is to showcase characters from that game that appeared in Hyrule Warriors?

Making sense of GT is hard sometimes.

Kater

Banned
I'm still at work at that time, nooo
Hope I can view the archived Stream somewhere maybe for free afterwards...

LOLDSFAN

Yo Smiles and Cries, you installed any streaming software so we can watch this thing with no interruptions on Twitch/Ustream/Youtube etc...?

L~A

Ok, 1h until the show starts. I can't wait!

If only the Senran Kagura stream didn't take place at the same time.... : /

L~A

I'm sure it's right, I assume they'll spend more then 20 hrs finishing TP?

I really doubt they're going to play the whole thing, to be honest. And who's gonna stay and watch everything anyway? This is not even a stream for charity. Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway, won't really be able to watch everything :p

Top Bottom