• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: yet another live-stream tomorrow at 8.30PM JST

L~A

Ok, add the gameplay vids to the OP, for those who missed the stream. WIll try to rip the whole thing when it's available.

Shurayuki

40% wanted to change to Link 60% wanted to keep it moving on...

Well if they want to clear TP it might be ~30h after all eh?!wwww ;P

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait so this is a Twilight Princess run, now?

Twilight Princess HD announced at the end of the Hyrule Warriors Direct confirmed!

Can someone explain to me what you do in Musou games. I never played one. Do you have to take control of certain strategic points in the map?

Can someone explain to me what you do in Musou games. I never played one. Do you have to take control of certain strategic points in the map?

Yes, mainly map control and defeat the enemy commanders.

Each mission will have specifics, but it will essentially boil down to this.

They are streaming 'till "morning of august the third" that's what they said (三日の朝) so yeah.
They are actually aiming to finish it or leave it at where they are at that point, the schedule wasn't wrong.

just check stream is up but only a black screen no sound but the chat text scrolls so maybe they already gave up

edit: never mind they are back

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Do we know who is playing; he was horrible at the snow boss.
The chat was having fun with the heart moment though.

Wow, he actually finished it. I would have passed out halfway through.

リンクぇ・・・

L~A

BuDT6F6IgAAPveo.png:large

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You type through the white box right below the video...
EXP is earned through stamps, which is basically doing various activities the site allows.

Top Bottom