• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am flying over 1000 miles to see a woman I met before Christmas |OT| On her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
OP's girl looks gorgeous, way to go!
And this is her bathing in blood:
ecNPF.jpg
Because she is totally Eihi Shiina.

alcide

Banned
She sounds old.

Like OP has no cash or career but freedom. So I put his age at between 17-21.

Lady on internet has enough cash that she can not just buy a round ticket, but throw $300 bucks away. That's the attitude of a woman with a fully fledge career. Put her age around 30-40.

OP do you know how old she is?

Nope.
Ticket:

GRNHs.jpeg

Checking posting from phone. This is how I'm going to be posting mainly.

Also I do know what she looks like. 5'1", 123 lbs of pure cute.

She couldn't get you a direct flight? What an insult!

jk, you're not getting too many direct flights to anywhere from Richmond

Nilaul

"Hold on, I have to tell GAF"
"I need to call my mother, she's worried sick"
"God damn, I hate airline food"
"I'm cold"

You know this never really works out, it will probably be all akward at the begging. Like "Em... hello".

Best thing is don't plan anything and go with the flow.

Razorskin

----- ------
She sounds old.

Lady on internet has enough cash that she can not just buy a round ticket, but throw $300 bucks away. That's the attitude of a woman with a fully fledge career. Put her age around 30-40.

Don't need to know her age, everything is taken care of, they're in love remember?

FyreWulff

She couldn't get you a direct flight? What an insult!

jk, you're not getting too many direct flights to anywhere from Richmond

It's fun when you want to go from Omaha to Seattle and they want to send you to backwards to Atlanta.

But then you remember that it's amazing that they can send you in the complete wrong direction for hundreds of miles and it's still the fastest way to get to your destination.

Liberty4all

Banned
She sounds old.

I met some ridiculously loaded 18 year old girls back when I was that age.

jaxword

Take it slow!

About that...

I met her right before Christmas, and on Christmas Eve, we had a four hour conversation over the phone that was positively awesome. The next night, we had another, and it was clear to me that this girl was something special.

Fast forward to two days later, and she's remarking how happy she's been in a long time, especially being able to find someone to relate to much more so than any guy's she's been with in the past.

Having talked to this girl for several weeks now, I can honestly say that I'm in love with her, truly.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
He wouldn't have made the thread as he was leaving if he wanted advice :s

While taking the money of someone you've never met is not exactly the smartest thing, there are still many other ways he can stay safe! :O

He's ignoring all of those things! :O

At this point it's like shouting at a person in a scary movie. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Popcorn?

Oh, yes please! :O

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is either going to be a huge disaster or really popular in the manga thread.

Vinci

Danish
Ash... not to beat this topic into submission, but if you don't use a condom I will personally spend the money to fly you here and beat you to fuck and back with a wrench.

Wear a damn condom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom