• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

!Jeb Bush favorite Marvel super hero is Supergirl - because she is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
Explaining that earlier that day he saw an ad for CBS’s new drama Supergirl, starring Melissa Benoist.

!Jeb said:
She looked kinda — she looked pretty hot,” he said with a chuckle. “I don’t know what channel it’s on, but I’m looking forward to that.”

!Jeb said:
Bush added with a chuckle, “that will make news.”

You got a thread on GAF at least, so.... !Jeb, you made it!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2015/10/jeb-bush-declares-supergirl-is-pretty-hot/

supergirl-625x326.jpg

I used to main Ibuki in SF4 simply because I thought she was the cutest girl. So, if I'm supposed to be outraged, no go this time, bros. She looks super hot, cmoooonnnn

Iksenpets

Banned
I think this is actually the most humanizing thing Jeb! has done in months. Like, I feel like we should set up a meeting for him with Supergirl, like he's a little cancer-stricken child in the Make A Wish Foundation.

To be fair, Marvel got bought by New World because New World thought they owned Superman, so it's not like ol' ¡Yebe!'s the first to make this mistake.

*gets asked a question about favorite Marvel superhero*
*talks about Batman and (very awkwardly) about Supergirl, both being part of DC*

Swing and a miss on being relatable to the younger crowd. C'mon, Jeb!, that was an easy question.

RDreamer

Leave it to Jeb to so thoroughly fail at a softball question, at least in my mind. It's supposed to be more humanizing and put him in touch with people, but the first thing he thinks of is he wishes he owned Marvel? That's so out of touch... Then sure he says something about Batman which should have just been his answer, but he couldn't leave it at that. Nope, gotta point out a woman superhero just because she's "hot."

ugh

Kal_El

This won't be his binders full of women moment but it's simply a poor choice of words. While he's correct that shouldn't be his bases for picking favorite superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom