• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

!Jeb Bush favorite Marvel super hero is Supergirl - because she is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept us safe.

h7Cji7p.png

Hahahaha damn

a916

He's not wrong.

Also hammering home the point that no one gives a fuck about DC vs Marvel outside message boards.

Not even Marvel or DC give a f about these fanboy wars lol... rising tide lifts all boats. Marvel wants BvS to succeed just as much as DC wants Civil War to succeed. They all want this gravy train to continue.

He kept us safe.

h7Cji7p.png

Stop peddling your propaganda Lex!

Not to belabor the point, but his main nemesis is also just a psychotic dude who dresses like a clown.

Insurmountable odds indeed.

True, but with immense plot armor. He's basically fighting the writers themselves, and there are bound to be casualties.

4Tran

Even though Jeb's statements sound awkward and problematic, this is possibly the most human he's seemed since he said he was running for nomination. If he had said more things like this earlier, he'd probably be doing better in the polls.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
“I like watching the movies,” Bush said, “and I wish I owned Marvel, as somebody who believes in capitalism.”

WHO SAYS THIS

Even though Jeb's statements sound awkward and problematic, this is possibly the most human he's seemed since he said he was running for nomination. If he had said more things like this earlier, he'd probably be doing better in the polls.

"most human" ok then

eFKac

!Jeb could have been right on one thing but he blew it.

Pretty hot? Seriously pretty hot? So who is actually hot for you !Jeb? Apart from Dick Cheney.

*gets asked a question about favorite Marvel superhero*
*talks about Batman and (very awkwardly) about Supergirl, both being part of DC*

Swing and a miss on being relatable to the younger crowd. C'mon, Jeb!, that was an easy question.

Every Republican talks about Batman and Jack Bauer like they are real people.

It's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom