• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

JKTrix

I watched the broadcast live and was annoyed by them acting like preschoolers (to match the concept I guess), but Momo sold it with her stiff, robotic dancing in the performance.

Eldren

Consider your Hyoyeon fan status REVOKED.

SHY4LIFE

I said a sub unit that doesn't exist yet! SHY performed at their Phantasia show and specifically used the SHY name, ergo they exist. H&Y haven't yet dropped their debut album full of R&B sex jams and until they do they don't technically exist.
This is me having my cake and eating it.

Peru

suran, her song, wraps me up like saran wrap for a thought too long for a small cap, to
contain, her voice is like the main lining of the sky when I look up to no rain, she maintains my
sanity, when other women drive me insane, like a calamity or strain of pain, she's beautiful,
simple and plain, like the rolling hills spilling their essence over distant fields of grain..

she's my sight to behold, I'd like to indulge, my eyes into a sweet surprise she can derive, from
within, she's captivating, held me like restraints when she begins to sing, elevating me one
foot closer to heaven's rim, she's light and fresh, see her skim over water like hydroplaning in
deep breaths, and beats rhythmic intents from her sweet chest, she heaves sounds of relief as
I speak sighs of discreet praise like indigestion, she's the thief in question, stealing my
attention, my head's in the matter of the heart when she's in session...LABO

... is the work of one youtube commenter

isuzu

Dahyun and Momo are so entertaining. Chaebb is coming out of her shell as well. Naeyeon and Mina trying to be all ladylike is both sad and funny. My OT3 is a mess rn thanks to Momo ughhhh

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I am thankful for Baek Yerin.
One in a million greats.
The legend untold among us.
The diamond atop a mountain of gold.

PInk Tape

Banned

I've been listening to it all day.

bsJ7RnF.gif

isuzu

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck RUN is so good
it's a mix of nujabes with epik high and some INU leftovers

ohQSbnv.gif

edit: apparently, RUN's choreo is all kinds of awesome, so there you go, lle!.

Pendulum

On other news, this is MAMA lineup.
I was considering following it my streaming but looks so boring so I will skip it most likely. Where are the female rookies!?

AKP has listed additional acts not shown in that image:
2NE1's CL
4minute's HyunA
Ailee
Big Bang
BTOB
BTS (first comeback performance)
EXO
f(x)
Girls' Generation's Taeyeon
GOT7
Homme
iKON
Jessi
J.Y. Park
Lovelyz
MONSTA X
N.Flying
Oh My Girl
Park Bo Ram
Pet Shop Boys (foreign act)
Psy
San E
Seventeen
SHINee
Shinhwa's Dongwan
TWICE
UP10TION
Zion.T

Twice and Oh My Girl? They got my letter.

Please follow @SBS_MTV and tweet "@SBS_MTV #더쇼 #나인뮤지스" to help get 9muses their first show win

thx u :)

tumblr_nyggelLjsx1rejpx5o4_400.gif

edit- apparently you should include some additional text in the tweets (probably to filter out the bots?)

Let's look back at BoA's 15 year career and her singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoI-KcEzvDc

Holy fuck!

I've finally found the song I was talking about a while back:

Can y'all do me a favor?

I was eating sushi at a place that played K-Pop and J-Pop through it's speakers and I heard a really good J-Pop track with somebody who sounds like BoA singing it.

The melody of the song has been stuck in my head all week and I'm gonna go crazy unless I can figure out what song it is. I thought it was Masayume Chasing at first coz it sounded pretty dang modern, but I listened to Masayume and it's not it at all.

The good thing about the melody being stuck in my head is that I'm able to transcribe it. I'm pretty sure it's not in the original key of the song, neither the tempo and I think there's a little bit of difference between my transcription and the original song, but it's all I've got lol.

I played it on the piano so y'all can hear it too: https://clyp.it/ddpupq0f

I'd like to think this is an album only track from BoA or somebody else who kinda sounds like her, hence why I haven't been able to find it. On the other hand, I haven't been into J-Pop for more than 6 years now so I don't even know where to begin with this lol.

It's BoA's Brand New Beat!

After months of trying to figure out what song it was and eventually giving up, I'm glad I watched that 15 year video of BoA... now I can die in peace haha.

Peru

Nice! I guess I can hear it in the last part now.

Speaking of BoA, she's the first Korean artist in three years to appear on the Japanese TV FNS year end festival. Next week.

broz0rs

Great to hear about BoA being on Kohaku again. The period in which BoA dominated the Jpop scene is easily my favorite time listening to any type of pop music.

Top Bottom