• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Zatoth

Maybe we'd won if we'd thrown you under the bus instead of group lynching, and killed Ultron when we had the chance.

We can Captain Hindsight all day, but we still lost.

Or someone had not screwed up his false role claim. :D

We had a good run and saving RNH that one day was worth everything.

I know, I was only joking. To be honest, the plan would've probably only extended the game for a couple of days

Yeah. Too many confirmed tourists and a friendly serial killer.

Palmer_v1

So there's theoretically enough dead for a new game to start, right? Each of our games could also be over within a week or two depending on how things go. Is it time to start considering who is serious about moderating the next wave of games?

Zatoth

I'd really like to moderate one. Would prefer to run it with another moderator. I am thinking about a theme already. But I'd be okay with running someone else's theme.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'd really like to moderate one. Would prefer to run it with another moderator. I am thinking about a theme already. But I'd be okay with running someone else's theme.

I'd be down for running it with you if you like. What theme are you thinking?

ARCHER

RetroMG

I really love the Gravity Falls Mafia idea. Not enough that I want to try to run it, but if it comes up, I totally want to play.

There's enough going on in that series that roles would be easy. The Society of the Sightless Eye could be the mafia, the Author of the Journals could be the Lost Parter, (or Fiddleford McGucket, could be too, I guess,) Lazy Susan and/or Toby Determined could be town gossips, it kind of writes itself.

(If you don't understand any of this, go watch Gravity Falls. Trust me, it looks like a kid's show, but it's awesome.)

Were I a more creative person, I would suggest an X-Com themed game.

Town -> X-Com
Mafia -> Aliens (thin men, snakemen)
Neutrals -> E.X.A.L.T.

... I kind of want to run this now.

RetroMG

All right, Archer Alton Brown Avatar is created, as well as a second avatar of him all beaten up, for if I get killed during the game.

(sigh) I'm supposed to be doing homework.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I am here and watching, but unfortunately am not at home and do not have computer access until Tuesday, only phone. I'm not sure what's happened to MattyG, so I'm hoping Karkador will be able to drop by and sort it out. If not, I *may* be able to get computer access at some point later today but I can by no means guarantee it.

MattyG

Banned
I am here and watching, but unfortunately am not at home and do not have computer access until Tuesday, only phone. I'm not sure what's happened to MattyG, so I'm hoping Karkador will be able to drop by and sort it out. If not, I *may* be able to get computer access at some point later today but I can by no means guarantee it.
Sorry about that everyone. My alarm that I set for the night's end didn't go off, and I totally forgot. I know this has been happening quite a bit recently, so I'll try to set up more reminders in case one doesn't work. Sorry everyone.

Razmos

tumblr_inline_nl3dolKImy1swqv2c.gif

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Games are getting tense now, esp. Animal Crossing.

Zatoth

Had an idea for a game. Want to know if this would even be possible.

You post a list of all participating roles in the start post but the players will not know which role they have. So they have to guess by sending pm's at night. Hoping to have picked the right role.

Ourobolus

Banned
Had an idea for a game. Want to know if this would even be possible.

You post a list of all participating roles in the start post but the players will not know which role they have. So they have to guess by sending pm's at night. Hoping to have picked the right role.
Eh...while not awful, I imagine the first few days are going to be pretty boring, since no one will have a clue what's going on.

Top Bottom