• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Too much text to read through, I am kinda happy I was evicted lol.

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Zatoth

Anyone else agreeing with me that we can never hand out the link of the dead message board to palmer? He would never forgive us if he sees all those posts about him.

Palmer_v1

Sometimes the GIFGod is benevolent.

Traube's C: Drive

C:
>Barrylocke Hatemail
>Big ol Butts
>Definitely not Dicks
>Goats

etc...

and I can only assume by Goat, you really mean I'm the GOAT Mafia player who hasn't made any epic mistakes this game.

edit:

Anyone changing their Star Wars avatar to something else before the game ends is a traitor.

Zatoth

Traube's C: Drive

C:
>Barrylocke Hatemail
>Big ol Butts
>Definitely not Dicks
>Goats

etc...

and I can only assume by Goat, you really mean I'm the GOAT Mafia player who hasn't made any epic mistakes this game.

edit:

Anyone changing their Star Wars avatar to something else before the game ends is a traitor.

Time to change my password. 123456 was obviously to weak.

edit
It's Hutts, not Butts.

Zatoth

We should start a Mafia game where you are only allowed to post pics/gifs (containing no text obviously). Even the voting has to be done by posting pics.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Not sure whether to ask this here or in the Dead thread, but Blarg, is "Slurps that kill" a reference to the first trailer to Metal Gear Solid 5?

Because if so, you win the internet for today.
The entire image is a reference to the MGSV trailer. 'The Fanta Stain'= The phantom Pain

Sips of the vader"= Sins of the father(name of the song in trailer)

Heck he even has the lyrics: Can't wash this blood off my vest = can't wash this blood off my hands.

Razmos

Another 24 hours until the night ends in the Animal Crossing game, is that really necessary with only 3 players left after tonight?

The waiting is killing me D:

Another 24 hours until the night ends in the Animal Crossing game, is that really necessary with only 3 players left after tonight?

The waiting is killing me D:

That's not the only thing that's going to be killing you...

jk I really dont know anything

RetroMG

The entire image is a reference to the MGSV trailer. 'The Fanta Stain'= The phantom Pain

Sips of the vader"= Sins of the father(name of the song in trailer)

Heck he even has the lyrics: Can't wash this blood off my vest = can't wash this blood off my hands.

Wow, I can't believe I caught that one reference and missed all the others.
I am nerding out so badly with MGS5 hype, it's starting to annoy friends and family.
I might have to see if I can get Alton an eyepatch and bandanna in September.

Top Bottom