• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

METAL GEAR SOLID Legacy Series Part 2 | ft. David Hayter

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Naked Snake AND Big Boss? Did Konami ever play these games?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I was just about to post this. This interview with Okamura is actually worth watching. He addresses the issues with the Master Collection in a surprisingly candid way, and even tells us to keep providing feedback to “keep them honest”.

Also, I think the footage of Delta looks a lot better in this video than during the reveal yesterday.

It’s also nice that they hired David Hayter again. It really seems like Okamura is trying to steer Konami towards developing real video games again. They’ve got a long way to go before they earn my trust, but this video is a good start.

Emedan

Man am I glad to see Hayter again. I actually stuck to the boycott of MGS5 due to him not being in it (among other things).

Emedan

Overall, you missed out IMHO. Gameplay is really superb in that game, I cannot believe how many hours I spent in it…
I did try it out at a friends house and sure the gameplay was great. Story was garbage though and replacing Hayter was a warcrime. MGS was my all time favourite series and MGS3 being my all time favourite game ever so there's that.

violence

Gold Member
So technically David Hayter’s last metal gear game will be Delta. Which I think will be more satisfying than peace walker.

i wonder what chinese company konami hired to port mgs4 off ps3 with probably worse performance than the ps3 original for legacy collection 2

Top Bottom