• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom calls cops on stranger choking her 7yr son, gets arrested (Up: bodycam footage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty infuriating to watch. It's amazing what scumbags are allowed to be police officers.

On the bright side, they are looking at a decent payday in court. No fucking reason for them to be treated like that.

As long as those scumbags are ready, willing, and able to enforce white supremacy that's all society cares about.

Look at all the comments in the news for this story about how the boy shouldn't have littered.

ShyMel

Both the cop and the other guy deserve to be locked away in a jail cell. No need to treat a 7 year old and their family like that.

Sapientas

Don't understand what the other guy says to the cop.

Can't watch this shit anymore. The cop nonchalantly escalating the situation so that he could arrest them infuriates me.

Ugh I couldn't even watch the whole bodycam footage because I've already seen the original video and know the outcome...

Complete trash that man is, and in Donald Trump's America the family will get no restitution.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Is there a transcript of what the painter guy says to the cop.. couldn't understand it on my laptop speakers.

This is even worse than that thread a while back about that manlet cop who arrested every kid in the neighborhood.

giphy.gif

oh my god this fucking cop

said on the news that he was appealing his _10 second_ (sorry, 10 day) suspension.

He needs to be ejected from being a cop, owning a gun, or getting a job as a security guard or a bouncer. Since he has not been, I have to think the problem is endemic not a collection of bad apples.

Nothing new to add. Just checking in to say the cop was incredibly disrespectful and completely failed to perform his job with any ounce of competency.

Harpuia

Yeah I had the same reaction the rest of the family did when he said "why not?"

Man what kind of moron decides then and there that the family is in the wrong and maybe the nice guy painting and working is the good guy in the situation.

And then immediately jumps to arresting once the other family member simply walks in the middle? Fuck the woman in the pink tank had more tact that the officer did because she KNEW the situation was about to escalate, and she attempted to get in the middle.

Shit this is a small family and it didn't even look like they were a threat. What's a Fucking middle aged black woman going to do to him? What a goddamn farce the police are in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom