• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Mory Dunz

luigieggmanofo6n.gif

TTG

"Up 24... they don't let go of the rope."

Can someone give Mark Jackson a job? I'm willing to sacrifice an NBA franchise just to get him off television. Can't FS1 hire him alongside Skip and Sauces?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Howwwww does Terry rozier get minutes, I'm constantly amazed at how bad he is. Zeller and him are just horrendous.

Brinbe

Dubs are simply unfair. Talent wins at the end of the day and they have more than the rest of the association. I think they'd have underachieved if they don't Chip out this season. No other team is close.

Servbot24

Banned
Dubs are simply unfair. Talent wins at the end of the day and they have more than the rest of the association. I think they'd have underachieved if they don't Chip out this season. No other team is close.

If they don't win they're going to get just as much flak as they did for 3-1

BadAss2961

They've got LeBron crying over there in Cleveland.

Servbot24

Banned
just get him a fucking playmaker

Curry looked like 15/16 Curry tonight. He's been like that all January except for his iconic 3s, but tonight he hit those and it turned into a show. Since losing to the Cavs, he stopped playing passive ball.

I think he was overly committed to getting KD situated. Hopefully he sees that KD can take care of himself and he will get back to his usual amazing self.

Hortford has always been meh, even in his Atlanta days, all those playoff sweeps x defeats from LeBron killed them

I wouldn't say that. He's never going to fill up the stat sheet with points and crap so he'll never look good on paper. It's the little things he does that makes him great.

The things he does on defense. That putback in that WAS series. Just the hustle plays man.

I mean, what player makes an All-star game averaging like 15pts that's not also averaging 10rbs and 2blocks a game lol.

He sucks now tho, I think him adding the 3pt was detrimental to his game. At least, in a sense, that his midrange isn't there any more. He used to be ... Al-tomatic...........

Knicks and Clippers are deeeeeep in trade convos about Melo. Melo will only get rid of his NTC for Boston, Cleveland, or LAC. First 2 rejected. Clippers don't have to get rid of any of their big 3 or Reddick for Melo.

Iirc trading Raymond Felton and Austin Rivers as part of the trade worries the Clippers because of their PG depth hahahahaha

Plz get him and his obnoxious ass wife out of here.

No one crashed the glass
no one owned the paint
warriors protected their house

Real talk, though, the Clippers State Farm ads are weak this year. Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews had a good one with "not here, not ever," the non-sports ads are really on point (my favorite being the suede couch heist), but the Clipper ads? Terrible. Better luck next year.

BadAss2961

is he wrong tho? cavs are full of bums
Don't know how people still fall for this. These LeBron teams always have stretches where suddenly everyone is a bum and he has no help, ignoring that this is practically the same team that won it all last year, or will be when JR gets back.

They'll make it out of the East, probably easily. But they can't fuck with Golden State and he knows it, so he's whining. Same exact thing happened last year around this time when he got Blatt fired (with the best record in the East) after losing badly to the Warriors.

The playmaker talk is odd since he is the playmaker. He plays the PG role at least half the time. Complaining about management is also odd since they've done whatever he's wanted. If he hadn't made them overpay Tristan Thompson or taken a huge max deal over the cap increase, maybe they'd have more flexibility.

Top Bottom