• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Xeteh

Definitely happy with the Avs game tonight, Nate finally getting that first goal should help him a lot. He needed something to settle himself.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Montreal, can you for the love of god stop icing the puck so damn often

I thought you guys were joking :lol

Socreges

Banned
There was nothing glancing about this hit. Maybe the word is too complicated for you.

It was a straight up headshot.
Do you think glancing is a euphemism or something? I'm describing how he was hit, and accurately, not pardoning Burrows. It should have been a penalty, no question.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
bart-zap.gif

haha

Thank you.

So the Flyers signed Colaiacovo. How'd he do Blues fans?

Spreadsheet guys? :p

Socreges

Banned
Emelin returning for the 3rd. When are these people going to learn? Sit the guy out for the game, it's not worth the risk.

That needs to be a suspension, direct hit to the head.
He won't be suspended. If Emelin hadn't suddenly stopped it would have been a meaningless 'finishing the check'. And don't get me wrong, the onus remains on Burrows. He was reckless there. But they'll take into account that Emelin shifted his position immediately before the hit and that there was no injury.

(the latter is bs, but we all know that's how the league operates)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pacioretty the perimeter player. No wonder he can't score on breakaways, he's not used to being in the middle of the ice anymore.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi was shit on both goals, time for him to sit a few and let Beaulieu back in.

Ellers line has been our best all night long. Says all you need to know about this game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i've seen goals called off for like 2 meters more distance between the player and the goaltender.

aka yesterday.

Top Bottom