• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Samyy

Any of these games you guys would recommend me to play?

Diablo 3
Tomb Raider
KH 1.5
FFX HD
ZOE HD
Beyond two souls
RE6
Braid
Guacamelee

I'm playing god of war ascension right now but finding it hard to get into.

Full recommendations for Tomb Raider, FFX HD [IF you like jrpgs - it is turnbased, random encounter but its pretty fun], and Guacamelee.

Haven't played the others.

Sanjuro

For sex it's the best. I've gotten laid 8-10 times this year by girls I'd never have met otherwise from it alone. I've gone as low as 20 on Tinder, a solid decade below my age haha. I regret nothing. They are freaks, will do anything, and gravity, age and childbirth have not yet ravaged their bodies.

Just don't try to find someone to date through it though. Lots of crazies.

I'm currently off it though as I'm trying to pursue a relationship with a non-Tinder chick.

How can you hate my kind when we are the same?

Acid08

Banned
Any of these games you guys would recommend me to play?

Diablo 3
Tomb Raider
KH 1.5
FFX HD
ZOE HD
Beyond two souls
RE6
Braid
Guacamelee

I'm playing god of war ascension right now but finding it hard to get into.

ZOE HD and Guacamelee.

Hmm announced today that Greene is bringing the cup to Grand Forks.

Dislike the Kings but want to see the Cup. Might as well go. Only problem is that I only have an hour for a lunch break and I'm sure parking + standing in line will be a chore. Might not make it back in time.

Erdrick

Hmm announced today that Greene is bringing the cup to Grand Forks.

Dislike the Kings but want to see the Cup. Might as well go. Only problem is that I only have an hour for a lunch break and I'm sure parking + standing in line will be a chore. Might not make it back in time.

When Toews brought the cup here the year before, it was a madhouse. Unless you've got mad maneuvering skills, I doubt that an hour will be enough.

Cube

I like the Del Zotto deal for the Flyers. Zero risk deal @ 1.5m? Sure. I am holding out hope for Ghost to make the big jump to the NHL next year as well.

Var

I like the Del Zotto deal for the Flyers. Zero risk deal @ 1.5m? Sure. I am holding out hope for Ghost to make the big jump to the NHL next year as well.

I would like them to give Ghost a year or two more before bring him up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
dat new pc feel

d0ByB98.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stars tried trading Gonchar this summer. Who could have seen that contract failing?

zroid

Banned
I feel bad for all you kids born in the 90s. Can't even imagine how awful that would feel on a daily basis.

Especially the 1990 folks. You were so close to not being born in the 90s! Must be tough.

Heretic

I think my 3.5 year relationship with m'lady is coming to a close. Although it has been evident this would be happening for awhile, it still hurts bro's.

The thought of doing the dating dance again is daunting.

Sorry to hear that, bud. Breakups always suck.

Socreges

Banned
I think my 3.5 year relationship with m'lady is coming to a close. Although it has been evident this would be happening for awhile, it still hurts bro's.

Don't even worry about dating yet. Take some time to be single, as hard as that is at first, so you're actually prepared for another possible relationship. Enjoy your friends, keep busy with hobbies, group activities, sports, whatever. You'll have more than enough time to yourself so fill plenty of it other people. Also, fill other people.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't even worry about dating yet. Take some time to be single, as hard as that is at first, so you're actually prepared for another possible relationship. Enjoy your friends, keep busy with hobbies, group activities, sports, whatever. You'll have more than enough time to yourself so fill plenty of it other people. Also, fill other people.

nicholsonyes.gif

Marvie_3

Banned

Just go cuddle with hrtc for awhile and you'll be just fine.

Top Bottom