• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 17th April - 3 PM UK/10 AM EST

BY2K

Membero Americo
It COULD be a similar format to E3 2012.

Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.
Conference centered on Wii U in the morning.
Conference centered on the 3DS in the evening.

It's 8:09 in Japan. If they announce it today it'll be in an hour. It'd be the earliest they've announced one in ages, so they could always wait until tomorrow to announce it, too.

Please have unreasonable expectations, just because.

-Kirby X Mother
-Zelda: The Magic Wand of Tingle
-Bayonettaden: Climax Dimensions
-Pikmin Tactics
-Golden Sun X Fire Emblem
-Metroid Dread
-New 3DS models
-428 new Pokemon in XY

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It COULD be a similar format to E3 2012.

Pre-E3 Nintendo Direct.
Conference centered on Wii U in the morning.
Conference centered on the 3DS in the evening.

I'd be' ok with that. They should just not forget to, you know, announce things not known during the conferences.

DaBoss

id6PT7T6rcdWN.gif

Holy shit lol.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I want Iwata with a Luigi hat again because he has to recognize even more the supreme power of the green thunder.

Chaplain

Does anyone know what happened to the Wii U 3rd party Nintendo direct Iwata said was coming about a month or two ago?

Flamfas

shouldn't all announcements be saved for e3 now so Nintendo has at least some of the spotlight...?

Nintendo doesn't need E3, they have Directs.

I still think they will save things for E3, but it's not as important as it once was. They have a platform where everyone tunes in to hear from them. At E3 everyone is fighting for attention over all the megaton announcements

It's 8:09 in Japan. If they announce it today it'll be in an hour. It'd be the earliest they've announced one in ages, so they could always wait until tomorrow to announce it, too.

Please have unreasonable expectations, just because.

-Kirby X Mother
-Zelda: The Magic Wand of Tingle
-Bayonettaden: Climax Dimensions
-Pikmin Tactics
-Golden Sun X Fire Emblem
-Metroid Dread
-New 3DS models
-428 new Pokemon in XY

Looks like that deadline has come and passed. We'll just have to wait for further information about a JP Nintendo Direct.

Meelow

Banned
I think this is the first ND were Nintendo confirmed it 2 days before it happens, usually it's just a day before it happens.

Top Bottom