• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svafnir

Really surprised that nothing big has leaked so far.

The price. Rabbids game. Splatoon, etc rereleases. The Pokémon game. Do I need to go on?

It's more like what do they even have to announce that we don't know! But in a series note, I'm expecting a lot of surprises, but it has been a leaky ship.

It was actually easier to find that image of Killer Queen than I expected. I could have gone with the manga version, but I really like what the anime did with Killer Queen's eyes. The funny part is that I didn't decide to incorporate Bites the Dust until about 3/4 of the way into re-making my bingo card.

It actually made my day for what it's worth! Killer App! Mario no Bakudan. Fix za Pipes!

Drewboy64

The price. Rabbids game. Splatoon, etc rereleases. The Pokémon game. Do I need to go on?

It's more like what do they even have to announce that we don't know! But in a series note, I'm expecting a lot of surprises, but it has been a leaky ship.

I am kinda worried they won't have any surprises left. So many of the recent nintendo e3 presentations have kinda made me feel less than optimistic in hoping for megatons

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
So Easy Allies is reportedly doing a hour pre-show before Switchmas.

Anyone else of note streaming Switch-related stuff before the event?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Rereleases aren't what I consider big, and the price question is still very much up in the air. If all the big stuff Nintendo has for the presentation has leaked already then I'd be very worried. Because that's a fucking poor lineup Nintendo has. Dominated by remasters of Wii U games? I don't buy it. Nintendo has more.

m4st4

prestentation is 5am my time.

To set my alarm clock or not

Tiny-Lister-Dark-Knight-e1313424295231.jpg

-DO IT.

I have a prediction.

Monster Hunter XX (doublecross) will be a launch title in Japan. They both come out in march, it would make sooooo much sense, especially because monster hunter sells systems in japan.

I also think that DS emulation maybe possible.

Gambit

You may as well sleep in and get a full night's rest. The reveals will be there when you wake up. :)

that's my plan as well. Only important thing: spoiler-free way of getting to streams. So I've bookmarked the youtube links and should be golden.
I hope.

some would argue that plenty of sizable things have leaked, but there's still nearly 48 hours

Sorry I meant recently, like this week lol

scamander

Banned
Those are Connector pins, not buttons.

Anyway. Even if true they look like the most uncomfortable shit.

From the patent:

[0180] The left controller 3 also includes a second L button 43 and a second R button 44. As are the other operation buttons 33 to 36, these buttons 43 and 44 are used to give instructions in accordance with various programs executed on the main unit 2. As shown in FIG. 5, the second L button 43 and the second R button 44 are provided on the engaging surface of the slider 40. The second L button 43 is provided on the engaging surface of the slider 40 above the center of the engaging surface with respect to the up-down direction (the y-axis direction shown in FIG. 1). The second R button 44 is provided on the engaging surface of the slider 40 below the center of the engaging surface with respect to the up-down direction. The second L button 43 and the second R button 44 are arranged at such positions that they cannot be pressed down with the left controller 3 attached to the main unit 2. That is, the second L button 43 and the second R button 44 are buttons that are used when the left controller 3 is detached from the main unit 2. For example, the second L button 43 and the second R button 44 are operated with the index finger or the middle finger of the left hand and the right hand of a user holding the left controller 3 detached from the main unit 2 (see FIG. 35).

Also:
joycon2.jpg

Lutherian

That's so wrong.
I don't know if te localisation was bad the Japanese version had great writing.

Tatsu. And there's
the famous Lao
who betrays the team. That's complete nonsense.

"
Bwa, evil corporate humans didn't allowed my wife and daughter to get on the ship, so they died on Earth when the aliens destroyed Earth ! Evil humans ! I'll join the aliens who destroyed Earth to avenge my wife and daughter that died when the aliens destroyed Earth ! What ? Why should I join the ones who destroyed Earth and killed billions of innocent lifes ? Er... I... shut up !
"

And there's Tatsu.

Did I mentioned Tatsu ?

Rereleases aren't what I consider big, and the price question is still very much up in the air. If all the big stuff Nintendo has for the presentation has leaked already then I'd be very worried. Because that's a fucking poor lineup Nintendo has. Dominated by remasters of Wii U games? I don't buy it. Nintendo has more.
Dont expect anything, mate. You'll only be disappointed.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I have a feeling I might be calling in sick on Friday! I start work at 5AM so will only be able to catch about 10-20 minutes (starts at 4AM here in the UK) :(

today´s work day and tomorrows left.

The event is at 5 am here. EZA does a one hour pre-show. So i get up at 3:30, take a shit, prepare breakfast and enjoy the show, while having amazon and 2 local retailers on the other monitor just in case nintendo says "and you can pre-order NOW!".

Man i can´t wait, can´t concentrate at work. Legit hype.

Branduil

The separated joycons are obviously not intended for long play sessions but for short multiplayer matches.

They'll probably be about as comfortable as the sideways Wiimote was, so not very.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I'd argue there still haven't been major leaks, there's been plenty of strong rumours but things like the price/Zelda date we've heard multiple reports. Friday will at least be confirmation for stuff.

Wish the stream would be at least 2 hours earlier than 4am in the morning for me.

Dont wanna miss the Metroid Prime 4: Resurrection reveal.

I wonder if we'll have another leak as the arcade stick, man I didn't know that knowing this it would have become like a party for gaf haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom