• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get caught up in the hype. Excited for Thursday.

The switch could end up as my first console that I get on launch, especially if BOTW is a launch title. Can't wait for it.

I was going to wait on Switch until botw came out. But if it's coming March, huge for me.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Starting to get caught up in the hype. Excited for Thursday.

The switch could end up as my first console that I get on launch, especially if BOTW is a launch title. Can't wait for it.
It'll be my second. Or joint first depending on your perspective. Switch is the reincarnation of that first system after all...

Roo

That's me sorted.

thatsabingolsuly.jpg

7LKZFVg.gif

random25

I'm just wondering how they're going to fit this all in an hour long presentation. They have to reveal price, release dates, all the extra functions of the system plus online and virtual console. Then they have a shit ton of games on top of that. That's gonna be one very fast moving hour.

Introducing the Switch won't really take that long, and the games reveal will probably be short on the actual presentation. Everything about the Switch the general public needs to know like the price, date, functions, features, accessories, etc. will only take 30 to 40 minutes. The rest would be trailers and short info about the games. Elaborate discussion and presentation about the games will probably be covered by games media and Treehouse.

Mortemis

Banned
I was going to wait on Switch until botw came out. But if it's coming March, huge for me.

Same here. I don't think finances for me would be any different from march to whatever month it was rumored to come out, so it's a win getting it earlier.

It'll be my second. Or joint first depending on your perspective. Switch is the reincarnation of that first system after all...

Maybe it's because I'm tired as hell right now, but what console are you talking about?

AgeEighty

I'm keeping expectations in check, but my hype is definitely building to find out all the details Friday night.

It'll be better than expected in some areas and beneath expectations in others, I'm sure. It's unlikely to change the minds of anyone who's staunchly against Nintendo, but I really think it has the potential to bring back into the fold some of the people who like their games but were alienated by the Wii era.

Richie

Nintendo Switch Presentation |OT| Hosted by Laura Kate Dale

Nintendo Switch Presentation |OT| Gonna Last Longer Than Pre-Orders Will!

Speely

Banned
Yeah, I'd love to see it happen, but I don't think it's likely.

Call me crazy, but I think allowing it for a VERY popular 3rd-party game that is known for cross-platform play would be almost the best and safest way for Nintendo to approach a cross-platform model. Either they will never entertain the idea or something exactly like this is it.

Edit: Which is why I put Hearthstone on my bingo sheet :)

MoonFrog

Hmmm I wonder how many pages this will be before we get to the presentation.

The last was relatively 'sane' up until the holidays as far as page count, but things have been going crazy. Can't even begin to keep up with it anymore :p.

Speely

Banned
Some people just like to feel defeated :/ For the rest: See you on Thursday/Friday!

So close! Can't believe we're almost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom