• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK webstore : 3DS/Wii U retail games for ~8£ (DL Code)

gerudoman

No Mario & Luigi code for me yet, but after this second shipment of codes I'm confident it'll eventually arrive. After all I placed the order quite late, 1:47.

Porcile

Donkey Kong doesn't even fit on my SD Card! The game is a beast or I should just buy another card I suppose.

GRW810

In regards to Nintendo Network Premium points, does anyone know whether the reward is based on the proper price or the glitch price?

Hoping for 300+ points is a bit cheeky and greedy but, well, just asking.

V_Ben

Banned
In regards to Nintendo Network Premium points, does anyone know whether the reward is based on the proper price or the glitch price?

Proper price! :D

(I bought a SM3DW code from Game for 40, showed as 50 on NNP.)

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
If' anyone has any EUR codes and are willing to give away or sell them, message me!

MrT-Tar

Proper price! :D

(I bought a SM3DW code from Game for 40, showed as 50 on NNP.)

In that case:

reggie-3ds.gif

Apart from the fact I got WiiU games, this is pretty accurate to how I currently feel

javac

Man...okay. Sorry for being away for a bit. Basically a friend of mine I talked to a few mins ago was offering me around £15. I don't want to look like I'm trying to make a quick buck. I was originally going to keep these and sell my physical copies but decided to keep the discs and just offload these. If you think I'm asking for too much I'm truthfully sorry but I still think that's a fair price for 3 amazing games that retail for a lot more.

Sorry for all the commotion and I only have one of each. If you're interested I guess you could PM me with the name of the game you want out of the 3 and it would be a first come first served I guess. That seems a bit unfair for the people who asked 1st in this thread so I feel bad so I don't know if that's the best way to go :$

Let me know guys. Sorry for the derail and commotion.

pootle

Just wanted to add my thanks to the OP.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Both codes received and downloading.

Also "Thanks for not understanding the internet Nintendo" or "Thanks for being complete incompetents The Hut", whatever one is applicable.

V_Ben

Banned
Man...okay. Sorry for being away for a bit. Basically a friend of mine I talked to a few mins ago was offering me around £15. I don't want to look like I'm trying to make a quick buck. I was originally going to keep these and sell my physical copies but decided to keep the discs and just offload these. If you think I'm asking for too much I'm truthfully sorry but I still think that's a fair price for 3 amazing games that retail for a lot more.

Sorry for all the commotion and I only have one of each. If you're interested I guess you could PM me with the name of the game you want out of the 3 and it would be a first come first served I guess. That seems a bit unfair for the people who asked 1st in this thread so I feel bad so I don't know if that's the best way to go :$

Let me know guys. Sorry for the derail and commotion.

Fair enough. PM'd!

murgo

I've got Animal Crossing, Pikmin and TW101. Anyone who missed out maybe want any of these or should I just pop them on eBay? I'd rather just keep my physical copies then mess about with hard drives and what not. Plus I'd rather have the boxes on my shelves!

PM sent about Animal Crossing :)

Sbraik79

Banned
Thank you so much OP. I now have Wonderful 101 downloading on the WiI U, and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team downloading on the Xl. Took over six hours to get the codes, but I'm so happy now. Finally get to play the only Platinum Game I've missed so far, and for that, my sincerest thanks.

Points is always based off what the game costs on the eShop at that point in time, not what you actually pay for the code

Danneee

Donkey Kong doesn't even fit on my SD Card! The game is a beast or I should just buy another card I suppose.

Yep, I just had to order a 16gb card so I can download it. Though the amount of games that fit on my 4gb is impressive it really was time to upgrade.

Jockel

I've got Animal Crossing, Pikmin and TW101. Anyone who missed out maybe want any of these or should I just pop them on eBay? I'd rather just keep my physical copies then mess about with hard drives and what not. Plus I'd rather have the boxes on my shelves!
Like I offered on a previous page, 15 quid for W101?
PM me please.

The only one I wanted was AC (or rather live with as a download due to the lack of a proper account system), and that was the first one to be corrected. Ah well.

SmokyDave

I thought mine had been cancelled or something but I just checked my mails and whoomp, there they were. Score.

Time to check out LCU on 3DS.

Majukun

wasn't at home when it happened :(

well i would have just bought mario & luigi..and maybe a copy of T101 even though i don't have a wii u

The best thing about this? Entered my card details wrong for one of the games in a rush. Emailed me tonight and let me change my card and retry....For the cheaper price :)

I'll buy Pikmin 3 and/or Wonderful 101 at double the price (£16 each), if anybody is willing to sell. :)

I'll also dip into my Nintendo.co.uk Star Points reserve (I used to work at a Gamestation, where I nabbed unused ones from used games) and throw a bunch your way too. I have shitloads of the things lying around. If you're saving up for something on the Nintendo Stars Catalogue, I can certainly help you out. :)

V_Ben

Banned
Redeemed here, not in the UK. I don't have a NNID though and my location is UK on my 3DS profile.

- Here's hoping this works for WiiU people too, I'm not sure if you can change your system location though. However, adding a second NNID could fix it, as long as the codes aren't locked by IP. Hmm.

Edit: If not... faking a UK IP address could work. I'm just based in the UK though, i've had to do the opposite from time to time. Again, not sure.

Fuck, it pisses me off. I managed to get M&L before the mistake was fixed. I'm from mainland Europe but used a fake address and could proceed until the end of the purchasing process with no issues. I paid with PayPal. Got my order confirmation and PayPal payment mails so everything seemed fine.
However, minutes later I got an order cancelled mail from Nintendo ('we've cancelled your order as requested') and payment rejected mail from PayPal.

Just after ordering I could login the Nintendo store site and check my orders but after I got these mails i couldn't anymore: Not only they had cancelled my order but they also deleted my account altogether!

Now I see everyone here got their codes and it just pissed me off. Not so much the lost game - I'll get over it- but how they handled the whole situation and how it seemed to affect (randomly) only me. Any thoughts?

wsippel

Banned
Oh crap, I can't believe I missed this. =( Wanted to get TW101 so bad.
W101 is easily worth full price. I bought it day one and I regret nothing. In fact, I'm glad I've payed full price, because I want Platinum to know it was awesome and Nintendo to know it was a worthwhile investment. I recently bought and finished Metal Gear Rising on PC, and W101 was four times as expensive - but it's also at least four times as good, so it's perfectly fine. ;)

Top Bottom