• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Less than two days to go, let's bring it home #TeamCG.

It aint eazy being CGeezy.

teethpt2pzz14.gif

Overbite? Mmmhmm
overbitelol2ziif0.png
overbitelolo4dpm.png

Bonus
eyecu1jlw9.gif

Oh...my god...
Guess I'll be partying in a few hours :D

Dr.Acula

Banned
Nah, if it was CG, it would be essential to his presentation. No Joakim=CG show means it was just real and the fake interview was just to confirm (in a funny way) that Phantom Pain was running on the FoX engine.

Just like Sony showing the PS4 was essential to its presentation.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Part of me wants to defect to TeamCG but that'd be lame now. I'll go down with the ship when/if it sinks!

There is no actual TeamReal. 'TeamReal' is just normal folk going about their sane, rational lives. TeamCG are the lunatics screaming in the street.

Jadedx

Banned
Voted teamreal, KJP is not that talented. I do think there is some cg aspect to that vid, but there is a real person there.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
I've been lurking this thread since day 1 and it's finally time to make a decision. No smoke without fire.

#TeamCG

Jarekx

I'll just jump on #TeamCG

cause I want it to be true for all the craziness that would ensue. This thread would be overcome by the head exploding gif.

Acheteedo

If it really is CG, this is most brilliant PR stunt I've ever witnessed.

Without the suspicious circumstances in the interview (weird answers, floating head, bandage wrap) we may never have even begun to guess that it was CG.

EDIT - I'm firmly in teamCG, btw.

Ok, I guess I'd better write this on the walls of history before it's to late:

#TeamReal

I really, really wish it would turn out be CG, because that would be awesome.
It's just that it's clearly, plainly, painfully obviously not.

That being said I will celebrate with #TeamCG if proven wrong since that would be a massive leap forward not only for video games but for all CG and a boon to all us gaming enthusiasts.

Top Bottom