• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salaadin

If it really is CG, this is most brilliant PR stunt I've ever witnessed.

Without the suspicious circumstances in the interview (weird answers, floating head, bandage wrap) we may never have even begun to guess that it was CG.

Im not even sure that this is what Kojima intended with that interview. If we take that interview for what it is, its basically a confirmation that TPP was on the FOX engine. Nothing more, nothing less.

All of this CG stuff is either a brilliant PR stunt (as you say) or its Kojma fans going crazy again.
And I consider myself a crazy Kojima fan but I cant jump on board with the TeamCG stuff. Im fully prepared to eat crow, though. A part of me hopes Im wrong just because of how freaking awesome it would be.

Usobuko

Banned
If it really is CG, this is most brilliant PR stunt I've ever witnessed.

Without the suspicious circumstances in the interview (weird answers, floating head, bandage wrap) we may never have even begun to guess that it was CG.

I was thinking it's already one of the most successful gaming viral marketing with this CG/Real fiasco.

SykoTech

Man, look at this thread. Littered with anticipation, hashtags, and altered avatars. Kojima really knows how to start a hype train.

Varth

Giddy with anticipation like a 5 year old kid on Christmas.

#TeamCG shall be vindicated.

My people... Sons and Daughters of Mogren. This much I vow: The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the beliefs of our enemy, by analyzing the video they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us dreams; refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish!

The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Even now they laugh on our beliefs, try to seize by "logic" what they cannot claim by evidence. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR CG SKIES! Though last minute heathens try to flock to our numbers like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny.

All sons of #teamCG will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul, one bandaged CG head. We will shatter their beliefs and haunt their nightmares, drenching Silent Hill's old guy's grave with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of GDC... they will know.

CG belongs to Kojima!

Today is judgement day...

XrNhUVM.png

zFuoLJE.png

I believe...till the end of time....

Salaadin

Might seem like a silly question but does anyone know of any audio only streams of Kojimas thing today? I want to listen but video kills my crappy work internet.

Eusis

I can already taste the tears of #teamreal.

So tasty.

I'm willing to bet that Gaf will go 505 once #teamCG is proven right.
I think most who voted real would just go "wow, that's impressive." Those invested in it being CG sound as if they'd meltdown if the guy's real.

I haven't voted because I haven't seen anything except the OP's pix and gif (which looks completely convincingly real). Video link is broken. And this thread is huge, don't have time to read it at work.

Can someone answer a few questions?

1. Why is this guy wearing bandages (real world explanation, not "because he's CG")?
2. Why is there suspicion that he's CG in the first place?
3. Is there a working video link?
4. Was the 1st moon landing faked?

Very interesting thread...if it turns out he's CG. Otherwise, give it another gen, I guess. :)

Top Bottom