• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

Afreeca Blue need to do that Rogue vs Immortals Dorado defence to win this.

EDIT: Lol they're actually doing it!

EDIT2: And Arhan feeds to Widow immediately lmao

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Meta athena is seriously so much fun to watch though. So varied in what they play, and also so many interesting strats.

The production team for ogn is really good.
The transitions in these highlights and how the camera was perfectly positioned on the side when libero dragonstriked was so good

Veelk

Banned
Has anyone on console been experiencing major lag in their games? I don't notice it in a fight usually, because things are too hectic, but I've noticed that my walking changes speed, sometimes to the point of a straight up crawl. This happens even in practice mode. What the fuck?

Nimby

Banned
How much views does Apex get overnight (EST) like this. The only reason I'm up is because I gotta help some family members move.

Man, that Control Tower game was super fast paced.

Team wipe after team wipe.

Good games in QP with Gaffers. Was frustrated when we were against 6-stacks but that's how it is with this MM.

I got pulled away for a bit, meant to get back on, and ended up completely crashing. There were some fun games while I was there.

Jellie

Congrats, thought you would end higher though. This means I can still beat you to masters,
as soon as I stop losing in comp, dropped to 3150.

Do you only play comp during the day and not evenings?

Yeah only during the day. My hidden mmr was masters for a while since I was being put into games 3600+ but there was a lot of throwing in those games.
Junkrats, torbs junks. Placements was so annoying since I lost my win streak when my internet crapped out.
One game had 4 people leave which we lost from a winning position because of it.
Nobody plays rein on my team unless I play with Skii or if they do they get bullied by a GM rein that fell to masters.

Eh, I don't wanna do Comp with your smurf if you're trying new things. Maybe next season then. Lol

I don't try new characters if I'm playing in a group.

Good games last night nd and biscuit. Even though the results weren't ideal I felt like every game was pretty solid outside of that one on Dorado.

Let's group up tonight again if your on!

I'll be on. The results were positive at least, 2 wins on KOTH (lately I lose every single one of those), 2 draws (hollywood seemed winnable) and dorado defeat.

Will you stop playing with me if I try that Rein charge again?

lmao that was so bad

LiK

I'll be on. The results were positive at least, 2 wins on KOTH (lately I lose every single one of those), 2 draws (hollywood seemed winnable) and dorado defeat.

lmao that was so bad

Alright, what time you on for some Comp? Hopefully the shoveling won't kill me today.

komaruR

Yeah only during the day. My hidden mmr was masters for a while since I was being put into games 3600+ but there was a lot of throwing in those games.
Junkrats, torbs junks. Placements was so annoying since I lost my win streak when my internet crapped out.
One game had 4 people leave which we lost from a winning position because of it.
Nobody plays rein on my team unless I play with Skii or if they do they get bullied by a GM rein that fell to masters.

my pc ow's qp hidden mmr tanked so much that its matching me with silver and low golds lol. one day i joined my friends game in qp and was checking what opponent the lobby was and it was low gold. i tried to help for people are just doing weird as pick and having a it's qp attitude. i shoulda left but i stayed for probably 7-8 round and all losing lol. guess the hidden mmr thinks i was no worth to play with the plats no more :(
i tried solo qp for a couple of games and so far its mm'ing me with low golds now in qp.

so i guess a side warning that hidden mmr can tank if you lose in a whatever lower tier games. guess penalty to play with friends if they're so so lol
or perhaps the vice versa if you que with someone that has higer hidden mmr and win alot, it will skew your hidden mmr to higher ranks?

My office is closed for the day, where are you? Th snow is gonna be heavy in a few hours.

works out for me too :D
so far the new snow is covering the old snow that didnt melt. around ~1" more or less accumulation

AngryMoth

Am I crazy or does nano-boosting dragon blade never seem to really work out in these pro matches? Especially when it gets shut down so hard by sound barrier. Seems like sometimes it would be better to use dragon blade to bate out the sound barrier then use nano on someone else afterwards to keep momentum

NeoRaider

I changed the reticle from default to short crosshairs and turned the bloom off.
I never thought that it would make such a big difference for Sombra. It's much better now.

Cappa

Banned

lmao that was so bad
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. What did you hit that stopped your charge? That map was dumb though we had two teammates that didn't use their ults the entire game

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. What did you hit that stopped your charge? That map was dumb though we had two teammates that didn't use their ults the entire game

I panicked when I heard the Roadhog, I usually do that to pin the other Rein but as soon I heard the hog I tried to get out of there as fast as I could. So fast that I hit the door instead.

dead2.gif

And yeah, it was a shame that the Zarya didn't use her ult in the fight after the Mercy used rez. Even one pick would be enough for us to attack the point, and my ult was at ~80% by that time and it would've been better to use it on the point. Genji was also waiting for the Zarya so he could use his ult... they really wanted that big potg.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Best series so far. It lived up to the hype

Kinda? The level of play of LW blue felt like it fell off a cliff as everyone choked for some reason.

Gambler and janus for example are constantly out of position. Felt like saebyoulbe disappeared midway through.

tabs2002

Kinda? The level of play of LW blue felt like it fell off a cliff as everyone choked for some reason.

Gambler and janus for example are constantly out of position. Felt like saebyoulbe disappeared midway through.
The last match was one sided but everything before that was amazing. LW Blue did choke in the end

I wish all healers have AOE healing, because we won't run into stupid small groups/stacks who only pocket heal their friends.

I think that there should be a hidden achievement that rewards you a penis player icon and forces you to have it for the rest of your life if you heal only one hero in your team for a certain period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom