• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Freeman Luckey is trying to do virtual wall tech for the pentagon

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/...ss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

.. Mr. Luckey discussed the idea of using sensor technology on the Mexican border [with] Stephen K. Bannon, Mr. Trump's chief strategist, according to a person familiar with the meeting. The White House didn't respond to a request for comment.

he has a new start-up in the works, a company that is developing surveillance technology that could be deployed on borders between countries and around military bases, according to three people familiar with the plan who asked for anonymity because it's still confidential. They said the investment fund run by Peter Thiel, a technology adviser to Mr. Trump, planned to support the effort.

Linkura

Gee OP, thanks SO MUCH for that image.

This sure would come in handy right now....
ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

Also, fuck Palmer Luckey.

He and his racist gf are human garbage.

Of course he would pal around with Steve Bannon.

Good. Luckey should do what makes him happy, be open about and not ashamed to support whatever he supports.

First Colin Moriarty and now Palmer Luckey. You have a habit of supporting terrible people.

I want to know why Peter Thiel is needed to "support" the "startup" efforts of a man with an estimated net worth of $700 million dollars.

The far left is at it again. Doesn't know how to have a conversation and get along. Very adversarial and contentious. Luckey is free to support who he wants. He can get called out for it sure, I can get called out for it sure. My right begin where every other posters end.

But I know what this forum is and where I find myself. It really is as bastion for the left. Some poster just said I could go fuck myself lol. How foolish of he/she.

This new start up sounds great, Thiel is investing in it and hopefully it really takes off. It's a shame for Palmer really. The perpetually offended and outrage brigade ran him off of Facebook.

cameron

The far left is at it again. Doesn't know how to have a conversation and get along. Very adversarial and contentious. Luckey is free to support who he wants. He can get called out for it sure, I can get called out for it sure. My right begin where every other posters end.

But I know what this forum is and where I find myself. It really is as bastion for the left. Some poster just said I could go fuck myself lol. How foolish of he/she.

This new start up sounds great, Thiel is investing in it and hopefully it really takes off. It's a shame for Palmer really. The perpetually offended and outrage brigade ran him off of Facebook.

lol @ you playing the victim. Don't be so sensitive.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
It's a shame for Palmer really. The perpetually offended and outrage brigade ran him off of Facebook.
No, his own actions led to his departure. But if you want to blame the left, go for it. But defending someone with bigoted views will make you look bad in turn.

but they"re doing what it makes them happy m8

~Kinggi~

Banned

you are on the side of hate and oppression. You are a bad person.

theWB27

Luckey has the company of Bannon and you come with this. You say one can get called out for foul views and then play the victim. Good stuff all around.

>Claims people don't want a conversation
>Doesn't attempt to actually engage or address anyone's criticism of Luckey
>Claims GAF is perpetually offended
>Plays victim

Rayis

Someone got brave after that Evillore post from that one thread.

Tagyhag

So you're OK with getting called out, but not if it involved swearing? And the left are the snowflakes?

"My good man, I must admit that I find the fact that the people that you like consider an entire race to be a lesser species very...unsatisfactory. Terribly sorry that we must disagree!"

I've never seen someone play the victim so quickly. Sorry GAF can't be your safe space.

jmood88

Good. Luckey should do what makes him happy, be open about it and not ashamed to support whatever he supports.
He's so not ashamed that he lied about who he was voting for and lied about paying to spread Trump propaganda online. How open of him.

>Claims people don't want a conversation
>Doesn't attempt to actually engage or address anyone's criticism of Luckey
>Claims GAF is perpetually offended
>Plays victim

Ah. So a snowflake. Just another cowardly, racist, homophobic snowflake. Always a good time to beef up the ol' ignore list.

Oh, and I'm just calling him homophobic and racist based on the fact he supports pieces of shit like Luckey. I don't have any proof, but I think if he decides to support pieces of shit, he's gonna share some of their views.

tuxfool

Banned

Eh, I just found it interesting that you crush on dirtbags all the time.

That amused me, and made me happy.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

For a guy who has posted about 50,000 times about how people finding stuff offensive is chilling to free speech (including the last time you got banned for melodramatically crying that "this is how free speech died" when someone asked people not to use the word "retarded" as an insult), you seem pretty determined to be really offended that people are mean to you because you posted to deliberately stir the pot here.

But for what it's worth, if a poster said you could go fuck yourself, you should report it so we can deal with it rather than crucifying yourself in public and yelling about the radical regressive outrage left shutting down your rights or whatever.

Hard to get much more fragile then yelling about how everyone has a persecution complex because you feel persecuted.

JordanN

Banned

Question: Do you know why people hate Trump?

Do you believe it's some conspiracy by intellectual people to oppose him? Because that's where Trump is going to be in history.

It's impossible to support Trump and claim to be smart. He opposes climate change and blames it on China. He panders to the alt-right who by all accounts are insane. He has a history of failed businesses.

Ploid 3.0

It feels good to know that if I decide to cheer and encourage people that go around kicking puppies that someone somewhere will defend my actions, and urge people to just have a conversation about me instead of just being upset with me.

For a guy who has posted about 50,000 times about how people finding stuff offensive is chilling to free speech (including the last time you got banned for melodramatically crying that "this is how free speech died" when someone asked people not to use the word "retarded" as an insult), you seem pretty determined to be really offended that people are mean to you because you posted to deliberately stir the pot here.

But for what it's worth, if a poster said you could go fuck yourself, you should report it so we can deal with it rather than crucifying yourself in public and yelling about the radical regressive outrage left shutting down your rights or whatever.

Hard to get much more fragile then yelling about how everyone has a persecution complex because you feel persecuted.

Let's see if Mr. "The far left doesn't want to have a conversation" ignores this post. Don't worry, I'll wait.

rpmurphy

Fragile man can't handle the heat. What, it was like three or four replies in before you copy-pasted this? Cry moar.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Well this thread went places fast. Anyways I guess this solidifies the fact that Palmer Luckey wasn't just doing some kind of trolling for the heck of it or any BS reason like that but is straight up hanging out a d planning shit with fascists like Bannon. At least we really know where he stands now and I'll never support anything he touches again.

you are on the side of hate and oppression. You are a bad person.

Hey maan, like.. I don't know why you're getting so upset. Racism and fascism are like.. just political opinions. Why are you liberals so terrified of different but valid political opinions?

Fuck this bullshit alt right "argument."
Fuck Palmer Luckey.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

It's just his view and what makes him happy to hate black people, Mexicans, and the poors!

Top Bottom