• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walpurgis

Banned
Streamer: "I don't know if we're safe here."

It's crazy how people are just casually walking around and driving while this is going on.

sphinx

the piano man
news are breaking here in Germany, just heard on the radio.

is this a group thing?? are there really several gunners at different points in the city killing people??

Ochibi

Europe 1 ‏@Europe1 7 minil y a 7 minutes
EN DIRECT - Fusillades dans le centre de Paris : un tireur aurait été abattu eur1.fr/nACf6zQ

Not confirmed - one shooter has been killed

Tenebrous

If refugees/migrants are involved, how do you think the mood across Europe would change? Germany's right wing already seems to be shouting a little louder, and an attack in close proximity to their national team would surely spark something horrible off.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
If refugees/migrants are involved, how do you think the mood across Europe would change? Germany's right wing already seems to be shouting a little louder, and an attack in close proximity to their national team would surely spark something horrible off.

One way or the other, this is going to have a massive and negative impact on the refugee crisis in Europe.

Guys there's absolutely no effing use in speculating about the shooter/shooters and their motives when we absolutely know fuck all of the situation yet.

This isn't the place for it at this time.

cyba89

Dude, the events are still happening and we know nothing about the killers or the motives right now.

Angel_DvA

I was suppose to be at the stadium but I missed my train and was so mad about it... I'm speechless.

Hope my relatives arme ok, They don't respond to my phone calls... Stay safe everyone.

The France vs Germany game is about to finish in 3 minutes.

Wonder if the people will be allowed to leave the stadium

they aren't letting people leave the stadium at all right now from what I've heard, I'm going to guess they are going to be locked down until it's all clear in the general area

Sounds like at least one group of people moving from place to place.

This happened before and reports made it sound like a widespread attack, but it was just one group moving from scene to scene, non-stop.

It makes reporting very difficult and you get a lot of hysteria as a result. Makes you think there are multiple groups in multiple locations, but usually winds up being just one mobile group. Like that attack in Canada at the monument and then the government building.

The France vs Germany game is about to finish in 3 minutes.

Wonder if the people will be allowed to leave the stadium

Absolutely not, they're likely to be stuck there for hours now, and when released, likely in waves after a huge search of the area with specific cleared evacuation routes.

They would be too much of a target for delayed bombings otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom