• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, 120+ dead. Do not post hearsay/unsourced/old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochibi

Libération ‏@libe 1 minil y a 1 minute
Au Bataclan, une «grosse détonation» ainsi qu’une vingtaine de coups de feu ont été entendus par des témoins liberation.fr/france/2015/11…

A big boom and around 20 shots has been heard by witnesses

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
they aren't letting people leave the stadium at all right now from what I've heard, I'm going to guess they are going to be locked down until it's all clear in the general area

Which is a good thing, keep those people as safe as possible instead of having them run around in the city right now.

Walpurgis

Banned
I haven't heard of any deaths in a while. Maybe the shooter is in the building with the hostages now.
If this is Islamic extremism - even if not from people coming in with those refugees - I'm expecting a lot more border controls, further rise of right wing parties and less support in all countries for Syrian refugees.
Yup.

FootballFan

they aren't letting people leave the stadium at all right now from what I've heard, I'm going to guess they are going to be locked down until it's all clear in the general area
That's scary.

Game is just about to finish. Hope it goes safe and well.

Tragic news about the 18 already dead. :(

Kimaxe

They shot the crowd in the back during the gig according to a man who escaped from the scene, this is disgusting.

Walpurgis

Banned
neocons are already giddy on twitter... ugh its not even over and they're already making pronouncements about how we need to bomb more

Grizzo

I live in the 11th arrondissement, 5 minutes from where one of the shootings happened :(

Most subway stations around here are closed right now. Sirens keep going off in the streets

Needless to say I'm staying in and cancelling all my plans for tonight.

It's awful I have no words :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom