• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Fairly recent. Let the beard grow out a little more since.

sam_0276mzud9.jpg

Irz5sGL.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
But only one can win the coveted "Prettiest/handsomest Gaffer of the Year Award", Gaf's most prestgious, and probably only, uni-sex beauty pageant.

BIGWORM

New bathroom selfie:

1cfQRks.jpg

Shirt says Stay Free. I'm particularly proud to wear this shirt, because it's a 2XL, the first 2XL I've worn in 10 years since I've lost 155 pounds in the past 2 years. =D

New bathroom selfie:

1cfQRks.jpg

Shirt says Stay Free. I'm particularly proud to wear this shirt, because it's a 2XL, the first 2XL I've worn in 10 years since I've lost 155 pounds in the past 2 years. =D

Hell yeah Big Perm. I mean Big Worm

But on the real congratulations :) How old are you now?

scarlet

New bathroom selfie:

1cfQRks.jpg

You're older but look younger than me!
Congrats on the weight loss, 155 pounds in 2 years is amazing.
I lost around 24 pounds since last year

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
New bathroom selfie:

1cfQRks.jpg

Damn dude, good job! Gosh, you look younger now than in the pics I've seen before. Keep up the awesome work!

I was scrolling down, saw the pic and thought "Oh, haven't seen this poster before!" then I looked over and saw it was you. Somewhere in an attic there is a painting of you getting older and bigger!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle

Awkward phase between wanting to keep my hair pretty short and wanting to grow it out and currently it looks like a baby bird :-(

I'm afraid my hairline may be receding as well! Age, you're a pitiless bastard!

Awkward phase between wanting to keep my hair pretty short and wanting to grow it out and currently it looks like a baby bird :-(

I'm afraid my hairline may be receding as well! Age, you're a pitiless bastard!

I'm currently in the same phase my friend. Get a fedora to hide your birds nest and add a lil class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom