• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

image.jpg

Stay frosty?

AcridMeat

Banned
Thank you trab :)
Started wearing these recently. Its comfy but I'm still not sure if I can pull it off well enough to casually wear it in public :p
You definitely can!
last weekend - fly fishing in slovenia
LokJyeZ.png
Absolutely gorgeous scenery. It must have been so peaceful.

Damn right. It's the reason I bought this hoodie as soon as I saw it. Love at first sight:
Oh hey dragon. ~
l61yCb0l.jpg

I have the black hood on
Haha this is great. :)
869colAl.jpg

Ready for the season to start. All of the hair visible is going in the next couple of days.

These go pro cameras are everywhere I feel like, but enjoyed seeing myself looking like I'm about to fall asleep with my eyes closed ,in the middle of a concert from a few days ago on youtube when I went to search for footage of the performance.

tdepvoxhalle1zmb.gif

Turned 33 a few days ago and had some fun time out in Cancun to celebrate. Trying way too hard to look cool in the water, knowing full well my geek ass is thinking about Mario 3D World and the space-time continuum.

PsgD3Zf.jpg

Luwa3gb.jpg

Have a few fitness goals I'm reaching for, but I'm getting there. Not to bad for losing over 105lbs, but I guess the road never ends. The scars are from glass by the way.

Turned 33 a few days ago and had some fun time out in Cancun to celebrate. Trying way too hard to look cool in the water, knowing full well my geek ass is thinking about Mario 3D World and the space-time continuum.

PsgD3Zf.jpg

Luwa3gb.jpg

Have a few fitness goals I'm reaching for, but I'm getting there. Not to bad for losing over 105lbs, but I guess the road never ends. The scars are from glass by the way.

jelly of your pecs, i can never get those

562323_10201701341432026_1177393555_n.jpg

EAT YER SPINACH

jelly of your facial structure, well defined face as opposed to my chubby cheeks

Dead Man

Shaved the head, kept the beard. Not sure about it, kids and old ladies are crossing the street to avoid the angry looking guy now :)

EHj1FqO.jpg

PsgD3Zf.jpg

Luwa3gb.jpg

105lbs? That is awesome man, looking real good.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Shaved the head, kept the beard. Not sure about it, kids and old ladies are crossing the street to avoid the angry looking guy now :)

EHj1FqO.jpg

I'm just warning you now. I may touch your beard/bald head at the meetup. Especially if I've been drinking. It's so luscious. And bald.

562323_10201701341432026_1177393555_n.jpg

EAT YER SPINACH
What's the heaviest dumbbells you use? Ideally, that's how I want my arms to look. I'm using 20s in as many different methods as I can find, but they're starting to feel a bit light. They're definitely working, though. Then I have one 30 lb and one that can go up to 32, but not 30 lb to match QQ

Also, you're cute as fuck, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom