• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

you look fucking awesome my dude ^^^^^^^^^^
Cheers :)
Shave a smiley face into the beard so they know you're not so serious.
Hah! I should do that just before I shave next time.
That is one awesome beard dude.
Thanks man.
I'm just warning you now. I may touch your beard/bald head at the meetup. Especially if I've been drinking. It's so luscious. And bald.
LOL, but no claws.

ueq1.jpg

Looking hench as fuck. Also,

old-spice-man-isaiah-mustafa.jpg
Ha! A few people have actually told me this. Maybe he is my dad. In that case...damn mom, damn.
jelly of your pecs, i can never get those
Honestly, I remember thinking I'd never get them either. They just kinda popped up one day lol. They will come my buff brother.
105lbs? That is awesome man, looking real good.
Thank! I've kept it off for a few years now, so if I can do it, anyone can. Corny, but true. That beard is lvl 99 kinds of awesome btw.

Mahonay

Banned
From last night.

Me (matador) and my roommate/best friend (Coppertone Girl)
icruttVMz8C60.jpg

With two of my coworkers. They had some sweet ass costumes that night.
iZXscq9kQNU5x.jpg

Still recovering from this awful hangover, but that was some good stupid fun.

What's the heaviest dumbbells you use? Ideally, that's how I want my arms to look. I'm using 20s in as many different methods as I can find, but they're starting to feel a bit light. They're definitely working, though. Then I have one 30 lb and one that can go up to 32, but not 30 lb to match QQ

Also, you're cute as fuck, etc.

ty bby <3

I've been working at it for a few months now. I don't use dumbbells, I use machines for curling and such.. I'm at 50s right now

Ok, so this was me in April:

Untitled2_zps74740bb8.png

Very shortly after I chopped it all off, this was May:

422043_193097214173393_1655591820_n_zps7fce3e59.jpg

And this is just this within the hour:

1385525_253718191444628_1454363708_n_zps26353788.jpg

It's growing back fast, much to the excitement of my daughter...she hates my hair short lol

well here is me now, Im 280lbs in this pic, down from 430lbs in summer 2012, I dont have any pics at that weight (thank god), Im still fat faced but I feel like fricken neo in the matrix at 280 compared to how I moved around at 430...

My goal weight is 180 lbs which is what I was back when this pic was taken 11 years ago

It took me 10 years to put on, if it takes 2 to take off, thats fine.

So I suck at taking selfies, and thus, have only posted a pic here once, but I finally managed to get one that I wasn't horribly embarrassed to share with all you incredibly beautiful folk, so...here.

I took my kids to a Halloween thing, hence the heavy eye makeup and tiredness.

very nice! :)

sphinx

the piano man
So I suck at taking selfies, and thus, have only posted a pic here once, but I finally managed to get one that I wasn't horribly embarrassed to share with all you incredibly beautiful folk, so...here.

I took my kids to a Halloween thing, hence the heavy eye makeup and tiredness.

I am pretty sure you've been told more than once that you look like Alanis Morissette :)

sphinx

the piano man
Evilore what the hell are you suppose go be??

first I thought it was some obscure rock or heavy metal singer but upon closer inspection I noticed Evilore has.. BOOBS... :O so it could be some comic female character? right

let's play a game, whoever guesses the name of Evilore's character turns instantly into a mod for a week, what say everyone?

Kyon

Banned
Turned 33 a few days ago and had some fun time out in Cancun to celebrate. Trying way too hard to look cool in the water, knowing full well my geek ass is thinking about Mario 3D World and the space-time continuum.

PsgD3Zf.jpg

Luwa3gb.jpg

Have a few fitness goals I'm reaching for, but I'm getting there. Not to bad for losing over 105lbs, but I guess the road never ends. The scars are from glass by the way.

Take me to your planet

Take me to your planet

Take me to you leader

ibtc6tT1lCeeKX.gif

Turned 33 a few days ago and had some fun time out in Cancun to celebrate. Trying way too hard to look cool in the water, knowing full well my geek ass is thinking about Mario 3D World and the space-time continuum.

PsgD3Zf.jpg

Luwa3gb.jpg

Have a few fitness goals I'm reaching for, but I'm getting there. Not to bad for losing over 105lbs, but I guess the road never ends. The scars are from glass by the way.

Whoa, I always thought that you're a teenager since the first time I added you in my 3DS friendlist via Animal Crossing NL back to that day.
After I saw this now I feel younger cause your age were older than me for sure XD

Oh yeah, nice abs btw :p

Take me to your planet

Take me to your planet

Take me to you leader

ibtc6tT1lCeeKX.gif
Welp, I'm excited. You can come to my planet anytime! And now my pants are fitting a little snug lol

Thank you :)

Whoa, I always thought that you're a teenager since the first time I added you in my 3DS friendlist via Animal Crossing NL back to that day.
After I saw this now I feel younger cause your age were older than me for sure XD

Oh yeah, nice abs btw :p
Haha, I'm trying to rep for my 30+ gamers out there. Us big folks need some Animal Crossing in our lives too! Midnight Purple :)

Szu

Took this pic two Thursdays ago.

This was me after my surgery.
Qvol0po.jpg

I had to stay home for 10 days to let my elbow heal. During that time, my wife was curious to see what would happen if I let my whiskers grow out.

This was the result.
KA76AEr.jpg

Rr8K6Vc.jpg

Szu

What happened to your elbow?

I had ulnar nerve transposition surgery.

Basically, my funny bone nerve was badly compressed to the point where my pinkie and half my ring finger were very numb. I was also developing atrophy in some of my fingers. The objective of the procedure is to relocate my ulnar nerve to relive the compression.

Sagitario

I had ulnar nerve transposition surgery.

Basically, my funny bone nerve was badly compressed to the point where my pinkie and half my ring finger were very numb. I was also developing atrophy in some of my fingers. The objective of the procedure is to relocate my ulnar nerve to relive the compression.

It sounds serious o_o ... Plus, no gaming D:
I wish you a swift recovery!
B60NKUT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom