• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloweeeeeeen

halloween2013.jpg

I await the photoshops...

Szu

It sounds serious o_o ... Plus, no gaming D:
I wish you a swift recovery!
B60NKUT.gif

Thanks, it's actually sounds worse than it is. It's the second most common upper extremity injury (right behind carpal tunnel syndrome).

I was able to get in a bit of Nintendo DS gaming.

Sagitario

It has been a while since I posted, so here it goes:

18434v0onv.png

Bonus GIF of me trying to make a funny face while chatting with a friend:

184357fpyl.gif

Thanks, it's actually sounds worse than it is. It's the second most common upper extremity injury (right behind carpal tunnel syndrome).

I was able to get in a bit of Nintendo DS gaming.
YAY! That double/touch screen gaming. Rhythm Heaven is a game that could be played with one hand, I would recommend it. What did you play?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
awww yiss. so awesome.
did you ask him if he's really head of the kwik e mart? :D
also you really look a bit like lenny.

I did, and believe it or not... He didn't get the reference. Probably because of the jetlag :p It was a good interview though. Shame I had a half hour time limit.

I did, and believe it or not... He didn't get the reference. Probably because of the jetlag :p It was a good interview though. Shame I had a half hour time limit.

hahaha so cool you really did it.
I almost expected something like this though. sometimes fans know stuff better than people that were actually involved in making it. I doubt that they are able to rewatch the episodes countless times for personal enjoyment like "normal" people do. any chance of reading the full interview somewhere?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Salsa, I keep seeing people with your crazy tongue thing. I never noticed before and have been seeing them everywhere since you alerted us to it. Damn you

I had ulnar nerve transposition surgery.

Basically, my funny bone nerve was badly compressed to the point where my pinkie and half my ring finger were very numb. I was also developing atrophy in some of my fingers. The objective of the procedure is to relocate my ulnar nerve to relive the compression.
I think I may have this issue. I have had a tingling sensation almost like after you hit your funny bone on my left pinky and ring finger for quite some time now after a day of heavy labor. I pretty much got used to the sensation and a little numbness.So this is bad right?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
hahaha so cool you really did it.
I almost expected something like this though. sometimes fans know stuff better than people that were actually involved in making it. I doubt that they are able to rewatch the episodes countless times for personal enjoyment like "normal" people do. any chance of reading the full interview somewhere?

It's for a Belgian paper, but I'll translate some stuff and put it in the Simpsons OT.

It's not that surprising he didn't get it because he was more involved in the comics, the show not so much.

Szu

I think I may have this issue. I have had a tingling sensation almost like after you hit your funny bone on my left pinky and ring finger for quite some time now after a day of heavy labor. I pretty much got used to the sensation and a little numbness.So this is bad right?

I'm not the best authority to give you advice, but if you're worried about it then get it check out by an orthopedic doctor.

In my case, this was a very gradual onset injury. I might have experienced some numbness on and off for a while, but I ignored it.

I went to two doctors to diagnose my injury. Both of them agreed that surgery was the right course of action for me because I started to develop atrophy in some of my fingers, mainly my left index finger.

For example, I used to be able to cross my middle finger over my index finger without any trouble. Right now, I still can't do that. When I type, I like to use my pinky to hit the Ctrl and Shift key. However, since it's numb, I can't even tell if I'm pressing unless I look at it or realize the there's a type.

These are really minor problems, but if I didn't get it corrected then it would only get worse.

I'm not the best authority to give you advice, but if you're worried about it then get it check out by an orthopedic doctor.

In my case, this was a very gradual onset injury. I might have experienced some numbness on and off for a while, but I ignored it.

I went to two doctors to diagnose my injury. Both of them agreed that surgery was the right course of action for me because I started to develop atrophy in some of my fingers, mainly my left index finger.

For example, I used to be able to cross my middle finger over my index finger without any trouble. Right now, I still can't do that. When I type, I like to use my pinky to hit the Ctrl and Shift key. However, since it's numb, I can't even tell if I'm pressing unless I look at it or realize the there's a type.

These are really minor problems, but if I didn't get it corrected then it would only get worse.

Thanks for the advice. Luckily it doesn't seem to be getting worse for me but the numbing and tingling has never left me since and I have just gotten used to it. Will probably get it looked at though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom