• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for February: Yakuza 4, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, more (NA&EU)

Transistor's pretty good. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Apotheon looks really cool (It reminds me of Outlast, one of my favorite indie games) and I guess I'll try Rogue Legacy even if it looks generic as hell. The other Vita game looks so bad lol

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
own the ones I care about except for Apotheon..

still, an incredible month. Definitely not going to hate on it. Just nice when I get months where I don't own the best titles from it.

Meneses

Great month, really wanted to try the PS4 games.

Already own Rogue Legacy, great game.

I no longer have my PS3 hooked up, but those are decent too.

Now everybody pay attention and mark in your agendas: February 4th - download and play the hell out of Yakuza 4! It's time to spread that fan base.

CompC

Okay I know nothing about Yakuza, at all. Is it really okay to play Yakuza 4, without the first three? What is the series like?

xewind

Great month indeed. Been looking forward to try Transistor for a while. Never played a Yakuza game either, so it's nice to have the opportunity to play Yakuza 4. Rogue Legacy and Apotheon looks really fun.

Thief it's the only one I don't care about this month lol.

Wow. Great month. I'm totally going to remote play Transistor (if I can get it to work), Apotheon has been looking really cool for a while now, and I haven't played Rogue Legacy yet.

zeitgeist

I didn't know that Transistor was from the Bastion people. That said, I don't have a PS4 but wouldn't mind whining about how Bastion isn't on PS3 yet.

Okay I know nothing about Yakuza, at all. Is it really okay to play Yakuza 4, without the first three? What is the series like?

Yes. Plus, there's a story catch up feature in the main menu of Yakuza 4, if you do want to be brought up-to-speed. The series is incredible.

ILoveBish

Great month other then vita, feels like it's been a while since a retail game showed up and there are lots that never hit PS+,

autoduelist

Definitely not resubbing after this month. It's just not worth the cost if you own solely a Vita.

While I own all 3 consoles, you're only paying like $3 a month in the US. Definitely worth it just for my vita ps+ games, especially when you consider there are months cross buy gets you 4 or 5 games for that $3. Rogue Legacy is worth $3 to check out all on its lonesome from what I understand.

Word of advice for transistor, if you loved bastion, lower your expectations a bit for transistor. Great game still though.

Transistor is amazing.

If only Transistor was available for Vita :(

Great month nonetheless though. I'll happily take Rogue Legacy.

Fwiw, if you have a ps4 Transistor is great Remote Play. 99% of my Transistor plat was on my vita.

Rogue Legacy Vita and especially Yakuza 4 make this the best month yet for me, and that's saying something. I still need to play at least Yakuza 3 though before I start this.

Already own Transistor, but I'm glad other people who don't can play it now.

BShadowJ

I already have Transistor and Rogue Legacy this month. Those two are brilliant games that I'd easily recommend to anyone. Even if every other game sucked, I still wouldn't be mad of having spent money on them. But I still got Apotheon and Yakuza 4 anyway!

PS+, the gift that keeps on giving :)

Glad I waited for Transistor. Thought about buying it during the sale.
I wanted a copy of Yakuza just for the karaoke, so that's good too. It is fun to make the cat cry.

Fantastic month. Yakuza 4 is fucking great and I haven't played Rogue Legacy yet so I'm really excited for that. Guess subscribing to PS Plus on January for 30 bucks with some trade in left at gamestop has already paid for itself between this and swapper.

Oh and EVERYONE PLAY TRANSISTOR. No excuses now!

Great month!

I've never played any Yakuza game. Is it ok to just jump on in With this game or should I play some of the earlier ones first?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Been eyeing Transistor, and was going to get Apotheon, so this works out great. And curious about Thief, so I'll give that a try sometime.

ComputerBlue

Gold Member
GREAT month!

I've wanted to play Thief, Transistor, Apotheon and Rogue Legacy for a while now.

Yakuza 4 is a nice bonus, had it on disk, sold it, always kinda regretted it.

Don't know much about the other game though.

Qasiel

My housemate has been banging on about Transistor ever since she moved in, so I'm quite interested in finally being able to pick it up and play it.

Yakuza 4's going to be played like crazy, too. All in all a solid month for PS+

Top Bottom