• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for February: Yakuza 4, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, more (NA&EU)

bender

What time is it?
Yakuza 4 is amazing. Smart move by Sega as it should help expand the audience for the Yakuza 5 release.

Rogue Legacy was entertaining. Not a fan of Transistor.

IzzyF3

Wow. A really really strong month. Sure I bought most of these at full MSRP, but that just means Sony knows gaming culture and want to spread the love.

HF2014

And let the indie party excitement begin...

Wondering something, arewe able to keep the game now that we download even if we dont have ps plus anymore? I think Xbox make you keep the games even if your no longer a gold subscriber right?

Wondering something, arewe able to keep the game now that we download even if we dont have ps plus anymore? I think Xbox make you keep the games even if your no longer a gold subscriber right?

Nope. Still only valid for the duration of your PS Plus subscription.

Holy shit, was looking up Rogue Legacy vids last night to see if I should buy it. Glad I held off.

Best month so far, I have none of the games and they all interest me.

The game is still tied to your account but you can't download or play it if your sub expires.

You can always redownload it later if you decide to resubscribe though, so it's not like it's gone forever.

Occam

Transistor, Yakuza 4 and Rouge Legacy? Amazing month for the US! Shame I'm in the UK... And already own all of these...

That part makes no sense, if you already own them anyway.
(Additionally, the EU PS+ games are identical next month)

AmuroChan

Gold Member

XBox 360 you can keep the games without Gold. X1 games you need Gold to retain access.

Ifrit

Awesome, I'll probably replay rogue legacy on the vita, that game is pretty adicting.

Also excited for transistor (even though I don't have a PS4 yet) and Yakuza 4

bombshell

They only do that for Xbox 360 games with gold.

Xbox One games with gold is the same as Playstation Plus, they only work with an active subscription.

Owning a VIta/PS3/PS4 and having PS+ is such a stupidly fantastic deal. It feels pretty shill-y to say that, but I feel like the service deserves the praise.

bender

What time is it?
I'm going to give Rogue Legacy another chance. I couldn't get into it on PC but maybe the Vita will be the right platform for me.

It took a while for Rogue Legacy to click with me. After reading and listening to impressions my expectations were just too lofty. Playing the game on the go might be the better experience. It certainly well suited for short bursts of gaming.

Gammacide

Such a killer month! Thief has great atmosphere but the game is a pale shadow of its former entries. The rest are fantastic! Rogue Legacy, Yakuza and Transistor for me.

BraXzy

Omg, Apotheon is the game with the Egyptian art style? YES! And I'd been meaning to pick up Transistor.. Great month for me.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Transistor AND Rogue Legacy? Fuck yes.

I'm stoked. That's 4 games off my wish list! Well... 3, but Apotheon looks fantastic and would have been on my wish list had I known about it sooner.

Thief's description is really weirdly written...
You are Garrett, the Master Thief. Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivaled set of skills
You are Garrett. Play as Garrett

Top Bottom